Question about Atlantis access via Comfort Suites

MVasa70

Thanks the threads here :) I learned about the check-in/check-out tip to gain access to the Atlantis Aquaventure Day Pass. There are exactly 8 of us, so by booking two rooms for 4 people each, for a total of about $810 we are saving $300 and $432 instead of buying directly from Atlantis and RC respectively (so yay!!).

My questions are:

For those of you who have done this, how long is the taxi ride from the ship and approximately how much was the fare?

Do you get lounge chairs and towels once at the resort?

Is it ok to tell the hotel that you plan to check in and check out at the same time?

Can we take advantage of the breakfast buffet even if we can't "technically" check in until later in the day? :)

Thanks so much for the tips!!

Edited by MVasa70

Less than 15 minutes, $5 pp? There are towels and chairs provided, snag a chair ASAP (we just grabbed one for our family of 7 to put out stuff and for a meeting/sitting spot). I’ve read you can eat breakfast, we just ate on the ship. You can check in and out at the same time.

Less than 15 minutes, $5 pp? There are towels and chairs provided, snag a chair ASAP (we just grabbed one for our family of 7 to put out stuff and for a meeting/sitting spot). I’ve read you can eat breakfast, we just ate on the ship. You can check in and out at the same time.

Thank you!!!

• 1 month later...

You can check in and check out at the same time. Classic. :)

• 1 month later...

We checked in, got our Atlantis passes & had time to kill bf Atlantis opened so we did go to the CS breakfast room. Not a lot to choose from but my kids did enjoy a make yourself waffles & fruit while we had a cup of coffee.

They knew we weren't actually checking into a room (since you walk in w/o luggage.)

Once at Atlantis we walked through the aquarium & around the grounds while waiting on slides to open (@ 10 I think). We need up moving our towels around to different areas while riding the rides. One thing I remember was how hot it was to walk (in July) & no way to avoid it as you had to leave your shoes somewhere different than where you got off the rides.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

• 7 months later...

Thank you for the reply.  It is good to know that the kids will need their IDs as well for check in.  I have a reservation at the Cove at Atlantis using Marriott points (+ resort fee)  for one day and am hoping to use the room for the Atlantis water park and beaches for my toddlers.  It will be good to have a room for naps, etc. too since we have a 12 hour port day!