Would you give up this Aurea cabin for a Yacht Club cabin?

lucky1ns

This is a balcony cabin with an outdoor jacuzzi and the room is huge. I've already reserved it and there are none left for my sail date of 5/18/19.

Im concerned I may regret no going with YC as it doesnt cost much more.

But this cabin!!!

Edited by lucky1ns
typo

The YC Deluxe Balcony is actually a lot nicer, minus the hot tub on the balcony. Plus the YC has the private forward facing lounge and dining room, and the wonderful private outdoor deck and pool (with grill).

If the price is not much different, I would jump on the YC.

This is a balcony cabin with an outdoor jacuzzi and the room is huge. I've already reserved it and there are none left for my sail date of 5/18/19.

But this cabin!!!

Nope! Been there done that(the YC), holds no mystery to us, no need to spend anymore.

I think everyone should get to experience the YC, that way you have the rest of your life to make the correct decision going forward.

Us, no need for the YC.

Cheers

But this cabin!!!

Lucky1ns-We DID trade our Jacuzzi Balcony Suite for the YC!! Just recently. We are cruising in September and can't wait to experience the YC! :)

I find the idea of quiter, less "cruisey" areas very appealing. As a former ship purser and many time cruiser I am kind of over the typical cruising experience. Know what I mean?

Edited by lucky1ns
typo

I find the idea of quiter, less "cruisey" areas very appealing. As a former ship purser and many time cruiser I am kind of over the typical cruising experience. Know what I mean?

On a ship with 5000+ plus pax, trust me you will truly appreciate the opportunity to escape! This coming from another former cruise ship purser and many time cruiser.

Mind you I wouldn’t hesitate to sail on Seaside in a standard non-YC cabin, but if your budget permits then go for it. Totally different experience and best of both worlds so to speak in the YC.

On a ship with 5000+ plus pax, trust me you will truly appreciate the opportunity to escape! This coming from another former cruise ship purser and many time cruiser.

Mind you I wouldn’t hesitate to sail on Seaside in a standard non-YC cabin, but if your budget permits then go for it. Totally different experience and best of both worlds so to speak in the YC.

What a coincidence! I went ahead and pulled the trigger. There are only 2 left on my voyage and now one of them is mine!!!

Thanks everyone!

Nope! Been there done that(the YC), holds no mystery to us, no need to spend anymore.

I think everyone should get to experience the YC, that way you have the rest of your life to make the correct decision going forward.

Us, no need for the YC.

Cheers

Based on what I'm reading.... If you've been a frequent cruiser on other lines..... It is either YC or no MSC. I'll find out in 4 weeks when I am in YC!!

I went ahead and pulled the trigger. There are only 2 left on my voyage and now one of them is mine!!!

Thanks everyone!

I really think you've done the right thing and I hope you'll feel the same after you've had your first YC experience. Best of luck and have a wonderful cruise! :)

Based on what I'm reading.... If you've been a frequent cruiser on other lines..... It is either YC or no MSC. I'll find out in 4 weeks when I am in YC!!

Absolutely, based on the marketing claims, and most of the posts in CC, the YC is the right choice.

Cheers.