Concierge Help

msbaxter

My husband recently surprised me with a cruise on Royal Caribbean. He purchased a suite. We both loved the fact that we had our own breakfast room, private bar from 5-8pm, etc. My question - do you need to book a suite every time to get these benefits or do you need to be a frequent cruiser, like many in these mentioned places were. Thanks for any information in advance.

My husband recently surprised me with a cruise on Royal Caribbean. He purchased a suite. We both loved the fact that we had our own breakfast room, private bar from 5-8pm, etc. My question - do you need to book a suite every time to get these benefits or do you need to be a frequent cruiser, like many in these mentioned places were. Thanks for any information in advance.

The suite benefits that are provided are specific to each cruise and are available each time you book a suite. The loyalty benefits are scaled based on how many cruises you take and are specific to each loyalty tier and not related to suites v standard staterooms.

Here is a link to the RCI Crown & Anchor loyalty program for more information on the benefits provided to repeat cruisers:

http://www.royalcaribbean.com/cas/?icid=hpnvbr_pagehe_crw_hm_awaren_948

Edited by leaveitallbehind

If you mean breakfast in a specialty restaurant then yes only full suites and those who are Pinnacle have that. The lounges are also restricted. Diamonds and diamond plus have their lounge. The concierge lounge is D+ suites and Pinnacle. The suite lounge is suites and Pinnacle only.

Sent from my iPad using Forums