Sapphire back to London

Miknrobin

I can't tell if you just want a general suggestion from anyone on the board, or are looking specifically for someone else onboard Sapphire with you to potentially share a ride with.

For the latter you should check the roll call for your cruise.

My suggestion, though not the cheapest way to go, would be to grab a taxi to Southampton Central rail station. From there fast trains to London Waterloo leave every 30 minutes, will get you to London in 1 hr 20 min. Another taxi to Trafalgar Square will only be a few pounds. You're looking at about 85-90 pounds total for the whole journey, but if a Trafalgar Square hotel is in your budget then why not spring for the fastest comfortable journey.

Unless you find someone to share car service with I would look into Princess transfer. The transfers to the ship leave from Victoria Station , so hopefully that is where you could get one to. Then close taxi or Uber (Uber is everywhere in downtown London) to your destination. You could try car service, Blackberry Cars has a great website where you can get a quote to compare. Most expensive option but by far the easiest!! Schlepping luggage on and off trains and the tube, and dragging it around is not a good option for us!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

You can see if you can book http://www.internationalfriends.co.uk a Coach service that only goes on embarkement and disembarkment days. I have used them 2x, from Dover and Southampton.

I used then after our Sapphire Norwegian Fjords July 28 cruise. They picked us up at the Southampton dock. We stopped in Salisbury, Stonehenge, and Windsor before being dropped off at our London hotel.