Dolphin Encounter

Andrea A

Has anyone done the Dolphin encounter out of Cabo? Will be there on the Ruby Princess next week. I usually like to book directly with the company to save a little money but we are in port a short time, I think it best to go with Princess. We have never done a dolphin encounter before, would appreciate feedback if you've done it in Cabo. Thank you

I have walked past the dolphin pool on the,way to the downtown area from the dock. It is about a five minute walk.

The pool is right beside the malecon, so you should have plenty of time to do it.

I have not done the swim, but can,see people and dolphins through the glass from the malecon.

The cruise lines, as a general rule, enter into exclusive contracts with excursion providers at the various ports. If the dolphin encounter you are looking at is offered by Cabo Adventures, I think you will find out that all seats have been pre-reserved by the ship. Cabo Adventures and Vallarta Adventures, major tour operators for the cruise industry, are not allowed to sell direct to cruise ship passengers if the ship is selling the same excursion.

This is one of those times when you need to book thru the ship if doing the excursion is important to you.

The Cabo Dolphin center is within spitting distance from where the ship's tender will drop you off.

Sent from my SM-T700 using Tapatalk

The cruise lines, as a general rule, enter into exclusive contracts with excursion providers at the various ports. If the dolphin encounter you are looking at is offered by Cabo Adventures, I think you will find out that all seats have been pre-reserved by the ship. Cabo Adventures and Vallarta Adventures, major tour operators for the cruise industry, are not allowed to sell direct to cruise ship passengers if the ship is selling the same excursion.

This is one of those times when you need to book thru the ship if doing the excursion is important to you.

The Cabo Dolphin center is within spitting distance from where the ship's tender will drop you off.

Sent from my SM-T700 using Tapatalk

Thank you for your input, we will book as soon as we can upon boarding as the window to pre reserve closes 5 days before sailing.

• 5 months later...