Enchantment/Vision Class RCI Gym/Locker Rooms

Hello!

I'm sailing on the Enchantment of the Seas next week and after gaining 8lbs on my last cruise, I would like to take advantage of the fitness center this time around!

My question is-- does this ship have a locker room/showers available to use? I'm sharing a cabin with 3 other people, and it will likely be challenging for us to get showers in in a timely manner, so I figured I could work out and then shower in the locker room, but I can't find any information on RCI's website about what is offered or if there are fees associated.

Thank you so much!

Hello!

I'm sailing on the Enchantment of the Seas next week and after gaining 8lbs on my last cruise, I would like to take advantage of the fitness center this time around!

My question is-- does this ship have a locker room/showers available to use? I'm sharing a cabin with 3 other people, and it will likely be challenging for us to get showers in in a timely manner, so I figured I could work out and then shower in the locker room, but I can't find any information on RCI's website about what is offered or if there are fees associated.

Thank you so much!

Going a little on memory- while I've been into the lockers on the Enchantment, it was just to use the bathroom.

I know there is space to change, and store your stuff (if you need it), and I'm *pretty* sure that there's a shower.

I do remember that the lockers are on the lower level (deck 9) of the Spa and Fitness center, whereas the gym area is up on deck 10. There's a stair that goes from the locker exits up.

Just using the facilities is free, but there are classes that you have to pay for- spinning, some Yoga, boot camp. But if all you need to do is use the equipment, it's all free.

Hello!

Thank you so much!

Enchantment has a large accessible shower and a glassed in shower/steam shower. Just those 2 in Men's locker room.