Premium Liquor Brands

Petunia1950

I'm new to Costa and am considering the various drink packages available on my upcoming July 2018 cruise. Does anyone know what "premium" liquor brands are included in the Intenditore package? In particular, I'm interested in whether Grey Goose is included, but would love to see a full list if one is available.

Thanks in advance.

I'm on Mediterranean right now. Everything under 10 euros seems to be included in Intenditore. I don't use alcohol, the only Grey Goose I can find is Vodka and Vodka Poire. Hendricks is not included, Tanqueray is included unless you order with Tonica (super premium).

Edited by Dancer Bob

I dug some more and found a bar menu but I think it is out of date. I do remember Hendricks gin was not included. On mine old list the Vodcas are Ciroc, Absolute(also the citron and rasberry), Ketel One and Grey goose.

Rum:Ron Zappaa 23yrs old, Bacardi 8yrs old, Bacardi Oakhart.

Cognac: Courvoisier Napoleon, Courvoisier VSOP, Martell VSOP and Remy Martin Prime Cellar collection

Gin: Bulldog, Tanqueray n Ten and Bombay sapphire

Whiskey:Glenfiddich cask collection, Talisker, Ballantines Gold seal, Chivas regal, Glenlivet, Johny Walker black label and Jack Daniels(that's not whisky is it?)

Grappa: Storica Secolo Domensis and Nera Domensis

Tequila: Don Julio Reposado and Blanco

There is a French fizz included in the Intenditore:D

I think all the cocktails including the molecular and solid ones were included in the past. I think they still are.

There are more wines included in the package than the Piu Gusto. Also Looza juices and the freshly squeezed orange.

Also a wider range of beers.

Hope that helps a bit more.

Alicat

Bar staff were great - if you just said Gin and tonic you got the cheap stuff, if you ask for a specific brand and it is there - that is what they will pour - generous pours too I might add.

(I gave a tip a few times at the begining of the cruise) - I almost always got my drinks at the pool bar - once they got to know me I got better booze without remembering to ask.

Bar staff were great - if you just said Gin and tonic you got the cheap stuff, if you ask for a specific brand and it is there - that is what they will pour - generous pours too I might add.

(I gave a tip a few times at the begining of the cruise) - I almost always got my drinks at the pool bar - once they got to know me I got better booze without remembering to ask.

Good to know!