Falmouth: Blue Hole -White River tubing- Scotchies -Beach

vladmax

Oasis will be in Falmouth from 10am till 7pm. Is it possible to do a Blue Hole plus White River tubing, eat at Scotchies and spend some time at Dr. Cave Beach? Am I planning for way too much? I'm ok to replace Scotchies with any other great (local) restaurant and substitute Dr. Cave Beach for another nice beach, though.

I could not find any companies that provide this tour. Do you know any? Maybe a private tour would be able to help?

Thank you.

• 1 month later...

Hi Vladmax

This is exactly what we are hoping to do, we are on Oasis 25th November 18, I've contacted Courtney Taylor Tours as it looks as if he does this exact combo - what date are you travelling?

:)

That seems like a lot for one day...

The Blue Hole and White River Tubing are both a little over an hour drive east from Falmouth. They are close together and actually the same river. Both places are a lot of fun. Figure on about an hour at each place - give or take.

Scotchie's would be right on the way back to Falmouth. Scotchie's has great jerk and service is fast (everything is already cooked). You walk up to a window and place your order. Then you can watch the guys in the jerk pit get your food ready. An option could be Miss T's kitchen in the center of Ocho Rios. Many more menu choices but food is cooked to order (takes longer).

Doctor's Cave beach is nearly an hour west of Falmouth. So you are looking at about 2 hours form Blue Hole to Doctor's Cave. There are some beaches closer to Falmouth, but I can't remember the names right now.

We did Blue Hole, White River Tubing, and Miss T's Kitchen on a recent land based vacation. We left our villa (near Falmouth) at 10am and didn't get back until nearly 4pm.

• 1 month later...