No reply

tenpin

Written four 'Track & Trace' letters to Costa's HO all receive now but no replies to date over the last three months.

Very disappointed with the Exclusive, Elegant, intimate fine dining in the Club Diadema, every table was taken with late guest being sent into Samsara but with the very limited menu served in the Club D.R.

The noise level was unbelievable far worse than the MDR or even the buffet as it is a small room.

We booked two weeks at Christmas and one in Feb so all paid for before we left in December had we known it was not elegant fine dining we would have booked Mc Donald's.

26 cruises with supposed to be a VIP special guest treated like a first timer, one more with them & changing back to Princess & MSC.

Nothing new.

Costa very often does not reply e-mails if you send them only once.

Basing on my experinece could say that they are answering very late (2-3 weeks) only when I sent the same message once again.

I know - in "normal" company it should not happen but in Costa it is standard...

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

Sorry for late reply been away enjoying myself.

No reply as such just a very short email offering £50 OBC, which relates to just £2.50 per day.

MY reply to that offer is unprintable.

It is not the money but no explanation for the appalling overcrowding in the (Exclusive fine dining in elegant surrounding's ) in the so called Club Diadema.

Which turned into a rat race every meal time for tables, which we were unable partake in so we ate elsewhere.

This is solely down too many guests & not enough seats.

In my case Costa established new record:-) I sent two simple messages asking about my status in Costa Club and validity of points - the 2nd e-mail I sent on 29th Dec 2017.

I have just received answer. They needed almost 3 months. No comments.

Not bad, still waiting for my points to be added for the second half of our Christmas cruise & the one first week in February they added half but failed since to add the second half of the same cruise, (How's That work).

My profile shows no points after June last year yet we have taken 4 cruises with them since. but can't get into 'MyProfile' to see what has been awarded for OBS.

Written to Costa Club 7 times since July nothing has been done.

Tenpin have you tried the Costa App for a smart phone?

Uder the Costa Club part it shows the cruises taken, displaying Ship, Departure Date, Cruise Points, Onboard Account Points, Flight Points and Total Points.