Star Princess gym....

• 2 months later...

I have been on the Star Princess,

You could say that the gym is small for the number of passengers, but there are times when the place is almost empty. I can't give the number of treadmills, or descriptions of all the equipment, but there are free weights, weight machines, stationary bikes, treadmills, etc. Even on busy mornings you can always find a spot to work out. You can always pare with someone and share a machine or the benches for the free weights.

I also like the sauna on this ship as well as it's off the locker room, unlike the ones on her sister ships the Grand and Golden, where the sauna is outside next to the pool. Hope this helps.

• 9 months later...

For anyone else who wants to know, it is fairly "small" although that's relative. Equipment is packed together, and there's not really a separate space to do stretches or use barbells... I think it might have been that a separate room was used for special classes or the kids' activities (older kids) when I was there... I worked out almost every day for over an hour, so I did spend a lot of time there, and it did what it needed to. I just like more space, so I don't have to worry about elbowing people.

The trainers weren't as friendly as the ones I knew on the Celebrity Infinity (again, it's all relative)... more into sales. It was never packed, and I never had to wait for a machine.

Archived