Luggage storage Waikiki

HawaiiFive0

Hi there

Hoping you can help. My family and I are flying to Hawaii in December and are staying at luana for 5 nights before cruising on the POA for 7 nights. We don't want to take all our luggage on the cruise however (read shopping!) Can anyone suggest where we can safely store our luggage?

Many thanks

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Forums mobile app

Hi there

Hoping you can help. My family and I are flying to Hawaii in December and are staying at luana for 5 nights before cruising on the POA for 7 nights. We don't want to take all our luggage on the cruise however (read shopping!) Can anyone suggest where we can safely store our luggage?

Many thanks

I would like to do the same in December

• 3 years later...

I just wanted to share this information for people who are using a vacation rental property in Waikiki for the first time and didn't think about what to do with their bags before check in and then when leaving after check out if they have an evening flight.

My Wife and I were staying at a private vacation rental property in the Waikiki Banyan and check in was not until 4 pm and check out at 11 am.

We arrived on a early morning flight, and went to the Waikiki Banyan but were told we could not leave our bags at the check in desk, as we were staying in a private rental. So we were going to be stuck with our suitcases until 4 pm. The guy at the desk told us about Waikiki Baggage Storage on 417 Nahua st, which was a few blocks up Kuhio Ave near the International Market Place.

So we walked up there and dropped our suitcases off. Cost was $8 a bag, any size. The staff are super friendly and the check in /out procedure is so smooth and easy using Ipads on their desk, that takes a photo of you and the bags and where you enter your cell phone number. No paper tickets or anything to lose, very modern technology. We got to spend our first day luggage free, so we could start early on our vacation before check in. We picked up our bags around 5 pm and then checked into the Waikiki Banyan, so easy.

Our flight out a week later was not until 8:30 pm in the evening, so we checked out in the morning, dropped our suitcases at Waikiki Baggage Storage again and made the most of final day in Waikiki, without being dragged down by luggage. Great service which added an extra two days onto our beautiful Hawaii Vacation.

Here is a link to their website https://waikikibaggagestorage.com/

Edited by Carl R
forgot to add their website

Hi there

Many thanks

Here's another option. We have a very late flight (10 pm) following our cruise and I found out about Marina somewhere on these boards. After disembarkation she'll pick us up at the cruise port, drop us wherever we like in Waikiki for the day, store our luggage and then pick us up wherever we happen to be around 7 pm and take us and our luggage to the airport, all for $60. You can reach her at yourconnectionhawaii@gmail.com or 808-253-9920.