SEATAC to Vancouver ground transportation

Hello! WE are flying in to SEATAC airport the day before our cruise which leaves from Vancouver. Can anyone recommend good reliable bus transportation to the pier?

Any hotel recommendations?

There is Greyhound , Bolt Bus or Quickshuttle.

Another option is the Amtrak of it works for you.

Lots of hotels around the cruise terminal, but prices vary significantly. If you take the Greyhound up to Vancouver, it arrives at the Train Station, best to avoid any hotels in that area.

Best checking an online booking site for a hotel close to Canada Place that is within your budget.

Many cruisers like to stay at the Pan Pacific.

It is built into the pier at Canada Place. The bell staff can take your luggage directly to the pier. The next time you’ll see them is in your cabin onboard.

The terminal is quick ride down the elevator to the checkin area.

Thank-you all. We haven't cruised in a few years and I am rusty on my research skills. Also, this website looks different. :-)

We were able to book a Marriott Residence Inn within a couple of miles from the pier on points. Now we just need bus reservations and we will be all set. Amtrak can be fun, but since the freight trains control the rails, it can be bad for delays. I think that we will go with the Quick Shuttle. It is Labor Day weekend, so I am going to book today. Thanks again!

The freight companies must give first priority to Amtrak. This is a long settled legal decision. Just did two long trips on Amtrak in the last 10 days, we were not more than 10 minutes late in two 10 or 12 hour trips. The train that picked us up had been on the trip for almost 24 hours, it was right on time.

Doesn't mean Amtrak can't be late...it happens, just like with airlines. But Amtrak's on time performance is considerably improved over the last 12 or 15 years.

Many cruisers like to stay at the Pan Pacific.

It is built into the pier at Canada Place. The bell staff can take your luggage directly to the pier. The next time you’ll see them is in your cabin onboard.

The terminal is quick ride down the elevator to the checkin area.

Also very expensive.

Several years ago, we landed in Seattle and took the bus to Vancouver.

At that time, Amtrak had one train (first one of the day) around 6:30 am or so. The rest of the trips were by bus. I remember the bus left from the Amtrak station because we met my dad there who had come in on Amtrak from a different state. The bus took about 3-4 hours to get up to Vancouver. But we had young man who had recently visited Amsterdam on our bus and that held us up at the border for awhile.