Cruising with large group of children

I just booked a Carnival Cruise on the Fantasy ship for December 2018. I will be sailing with my mother and 7 children under the age of 12. One of the children is only 1. Is it really necessary to being a stroller onboard? We do a lot of babywearing and im planning on taking that carrier with us. Also is it necessary to bring a carseat for my 1 year old? Our ports will be Cozumel and Progresso. What do you recommend doing at these ports with a large group of children like this? The adults and oldest child have been to these ports before, but it was several years ago. Thanks!

I just booked a Carnival Cruise on the Fantasy ship for December 2018. I will be sailing with my mother and 7 children under the age of 12. One of the children is only 1. Is it really necessary to being a stroller onboard? We do a lot of babywearing and im planning on taking that carrier with us. Also is it necessary to bring a carseat for my 1 year old? Our ports will be Cozumel and Progresso. What do you recommend doing at these ports with a large group of children like this? The adults and oldest child have been to these ports before, but it was several years ago. Thanks!

You will probably get more replies posting in the Cozumel and Progresso Forums under Ports of Call. This forum doesn’t get as many views.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums