Marella Dream Standard Outside Deck 5 or 6

BABBY

Hi

Has anyone been in cabin 5047 or 5049 or 6050 on the dream, and if so could tell me if there is a bath in there for definate please.

I know that it is saying yes there is on the cabin review sheet but the cabins have since been renovated etc and just wondered if anyone had been in one of them recently.

Many thanks

If you pre book the Tui agent will tell you which cabins have a bath and unobstructed view. They are pretty helpful if you say what you want. That said I am a die hard bath person but ended up only using it once on a 2 week cruise finding the shower much easier. This time only have a shower but dont mind. We were in Dream 7123 and it was excellent and quiet despite being below an entertainment deck. Also a larger window rather than porthole.

Hi

Has anyone been in cabin 5047 or 5049 or 6050 on the dream, and if so could tell me if there is a bath in there for definate please.

I know that it is saying yes there is on the cabin review sheet but the cabins have since been renovated etc and just wondered if anyone had been in one of them recently.

Many thanks

We were in 6064 outside plus on the dream earlier this year and we had a bath with shower. It had a decent size square window also.

Hope this helps.;)

Can confirm that the outside deluxe cabins on Dream definitely have a shower in the bath, a washing line over the bath and 2 large picture windows These are the cabins midships which were added when the ship was cut in half and and extra length added

We have stayed in 7125, 7129 and 7131 and will be in 7129 on Tuesday - can't wait