Club Royal - Need separate emails!

racenut

Please forgive me if this was previously posted! In speaking with CR rep I was told that husband & I would not receive offer emails IF we share email address. :confused: We use one email for all our travel related mail so, never considered that to be a problem. Oh well, thanks to CR rep, we will just have to separate:'):'):D

Please forgive me if this was previously posted! In speaking with CR rep I was told that husband & I would not receive offer emails IF we share email address. :confused: We use one email for all our travel related mail so, never considered that to be a problem. Oh well, thanks to CR rep, we will just have to separate:'):'):D

I saw this posting a while back and thought interesting but really paid it no nevermind. Today I was looking at my offers and noted one that did not make sense - too little an offer considering what I was used to receiving. Read down a little further and notice it is an offer for my wife and her C&A number but sent to my email address. Looks like last booking I typed my email instead of hers. Moral of the story - I am still getting offers (more than I can possibly take) and the wife has the same email address on her account.