The Tandoor is being removed from the Dream??

1cruisingal

• 2 months later...

I know, I know... old thread....

...but John Heald did post today on FaceBook that the Dream and Breeze have opened Seafood Shack. I posted to his page and inquired about Tandoor since he had mentioned that in an earlier post it would remain. Tandoor is gone now, I guess management changed their minds. I am posting this so my posts here will not misinform anybody.

His exact quote, following my question about Tandoor remaining or not...

"Thats correct and at the time of answering that was the right answer but since then a decision has been made to replace them I am afraid. I hope you get to enjoy the Seafood Shack and dont forget there is Indian food available from the dining room menu. cheers mate. " JH

Edited by SkyPiglet

5 hours ago, SkyPiglet said:

I know, I know... old thread....

...but John Heald did post today on FaceBook that the Dream and Breeze have opened Seafood Shack. I posted to his page and inquired about Tandoor since he had mentioned that in an earlier post it would remain. Tandoor is gone now, I guess management changed their minds. I am posting this so my posts here will not misinform anybody.

His exact quote, following my question about Tandoor remaining or not...

"Thats correct and at the time of answering that was the right answer but since then a decision has been made to replace them I am afraid. I hope you get to enjoy the Seafood Shack and dont forget there is Indian food available from the dining room menu. cheers mate. " JH

Just returned from the Breeze yesterday, 11/17. The Tandoor was there and was doing a pretty good business every time I was in the area.

It's so frustrating to see them replacing a GREAT free dining option with another upcharge establishment. I absolutely loved the Tandoor when we had it for lunch on Breeze. The food was so flavorful, and when they said something was spicy, it was actually spicy. Very sad to see it going away. I wish they would've just found another space to put the Seafood Shack in.

• Like 2

Sad to see this go.

It was definitely one of my favorite places to eat (had it on the Dream about 2 years ago and then on the Breeze last March).

Knew it was good because there were always a group of Indians eating there!
Was disappointed when I found out the Vista didn't have it and now to hear they are nearly all gone is a sad thing indeed.

Guess I'll see if the Mongolian lunch at JiJi's fills the void...

• 1 month later...
10 hours ago, coolcruiser1999 said:

It appears Tandoor is no more on Breeze? One of the reasons we booked last year (when they said tandoor was available) to cruise in feb 2019 is tandoor...very disappointed....

Correct.  On our 12/8/18 sailing on the Breeze Tandoor had been replaced by Seafood Shack.  😞

Edited by HangryGrl