The Tandoor is being removed from the Dream??

1cruisingal

First I will say that Tandoor is one thing that I have loved on Carnival cruises, (the few that had it), and sadly I see that slowly and gradually they are disappearing from the ships.

Enjoyed Tandoor on Freedom in 2010, and in 2014, it was gone because in the previous drydock they took it out to make room for Guy Burgger and or the Iguana place. Admit I did enjoy the burger I had from there in 2014, but missed tandoor more.

Im not sure, but think Dream does not have Guyy Burrger yet, so maybe that is why they are removing Tandoor to make room for Guy and the grease bombs lol.

No offense to the many who love those grease bombs, and as said I admit to having enjoyed one or maybe two, but for me I miss Tandoor, and can happily cruise without Guy's.

I know that I am in the minority, I am also one of those in the minority who like Carnival older ships with Farcus decor!!!!! Yikes....:p:o:eek:

First I will say that Tandoor is one thing that I have loved on Carnival cruises, (the few that had it), and sadly I see that slowly and gradually they are disappearing from the ships.

Enjoyed Tandoor on Freedom in 2010, and in 2014, it was gone because in the previous drydock they took it out to make room for Guy Burgger and or the Iguana place. Admit I did enjoy the burger I had from there in 2014, but missed tandoor more.

Im not sure, but think Dream does not have Guyy Burrger yet, so maybe that is why they are removing Tandoor to make room for Guy and the grease bombs lol.

No offense to the many who love those grease bombs, and as said I admit to having enjoyed one or maybe two, but for me I miss Tandoor, and can happily cruise without Guy's.

I know that I am in the minority, I am also one of those in the minority who like Carnival older ships with Farcus decor!!!!! Yikes....:p:o:eek:

The Dream has Guy's Burgers.

I prefer the smaller ships as well. The outdated decor doesn't bother me. My first cruise was on the Jubilee. I want the Triumph to stay in New Orleans. I think it is the best combination of the Fantasy class and the newer classes. I don't want the Valor or the Glory.

I was on the Triumph once, way back in 2004. Loved the ship, and loved her sister Victory in 2015.

would happily sail on either one again, with or without (without of course, because for some reason Carnival does not seem willing to continue a tandor for those who love it,,,and there are more than me...many more) tandoor, but still love both those ships, and had great cruises on both, though a decade and more apart.

I have also been to New Orleans several times, though, many moons ago, and not related to cruising. Love that city, love that state...and would in my dream of dreams, love to go back there again...to spend time and then to take a cruise from there.

I am wandering, dreaming....and hoping:)

I was on the Triumph once, way back in 2004. Loved the ship, and loved her sister Victory in 2015.

would happily sail on either one again, with or without (without of course, because for some reason Carnival does not seem willing to continue a tandor for those who love it,,,and there are more than me...many more) tandoor, but still love both those ships, and had great cruises on both, though a decade and more apart.

I have also been to New Orleans several times, though, many moons ago, and not related to cruising. Love that city, love that state...and would in my dream of dreams, love to go back there again...to spend time and then to take a cruise from there.

I am wandering, dreaming....and hoping:)

Hope you're able to come back :)

First I will say that Tandoor is one thing that I have loved on Carnival cruises,

Im not sure, but think Dream does not have Guyy Burrger yet, so maybe that is why they are removing Tandoor to make room for Guy and the grease bombs

:

Dream already has Guys Burgers and the Blue Iguana Cantina as well as the pizzeria. I’m not sure what would replace Tandoor but it would be a shame if they did. Had some terrific meals there last week.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Love the tandoori gril and I am sick and tired of carnival taking away food options.

1st they took away bitter and blanc from any cruise less than 8 days ?!?

Now Tandoori?!?

There is only 4 ships that have it in the 1st place.

Bitter and Blanc is back. I even got it off the buffet one night on my cruise last November.

We love the Tandoori but I can see, from a $$ stand point Carnival replacing it with the popular Sea Food Shack which does charge for eats. Lobster rolls are excellent. 2 for $10, IIRC. Both much better than the single $20 at Legal Seafood in Boston's Logan.

I'm on the Dream in a few days, I can report on the status of is on that cruise at least!

Please do! I'm on the Dream in a little over a month, and would love to have this option.

Changing it to something like the Seafood Shack would likely happen in drydock so I doubt it'll be anytime soon.

The Dream does have Guy's Burgers already.

For what it’s worth, according to John Heald, Tandoor isn’t going anywhere...at least in the immediate future.

“no mate, I saw this being asked here yesterday and there are no immediate plans to remove it from Carnival Dream or other ships.”

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

• Like 1