Carnival Liberty - positive vibes only

cruiserbrianj

We are cruising on the Liberty in December and I would love to hear what everyone’s favorite part(s) of the ship is. Alchemy, staff, a food item, etc. There’s always something that isn’t quite right about every ship or cruise but I’d love to keep it positive

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

we will be in 7371, so that is a good location?

I think so my opinion it is very close to the elevators and aft food venues. Took a lot of food back to my cabin to enjoy. I was more across from where stewards kept some of there cleaning supplies but I was okay.

We loved our Liberty cruise last year.

The Steakhouse is amazing. One of the best meals I ever had and great service.

Shows were all good.

Blue Iguana has yummy breakfast burritos

Guys Burgers!

We are doing a 3 night cruise on Liberty in the fall. Can't wait!

Donkey, the cruise director, is incredibly fun! The steakhouse food was amazing. The chef made our daughter a special dessert,that wasn’t on the regular menu. It wasa Nutella pizza! Shaved white chocolate to look like shredded mozzarellaand raspberries for pepperoni. She still calls the chef 'a wizard' tothis day!

Loving all the positive comments. Looking forward to our first cruise on the Liberty, Feb 2019 -- a B2B2B (4 day/3day/4 day.)

Oh man...what is your itinerary? That sounds like a great way to do a longer trip. My husband are doing the same number of days but on Victory and then Glory with a Miami day in between. Late Jan into Feb.

It is a very pretty ship; love the lighting. Wish it still did some longer itineraries. I know.... the engine problem, winding thingy. We enjoyed it on the long sea days. Seems a shame to do all 3’s and 4’s, but we’re heading back over in 10 days. :)

Oh man...what is your itinerary? That sounds like a great way to do a longer trip. My husband are doing the same number of days but on Victory and then Glory with a Miami day in between. Late Jan into Feb.

From Port Canaveral

1) -- Nassau, Princess Cays

2) -- Nassau

3) -- Nassau, Freeport

Never been to Princess Cays.

Just got off the Liberty on Thursday morning. It was also my first cruise ever as well as my GF's. We LOVED it!! Going in blind (we didn't even watch and youtube vid's prior), we had an Ocean Suite on the 7th floor. I was really impressed.

Did not eat in the dining room once. We thought it said no flip flops and that's all we packed with us so we said screw it so I can not review the food. However the buffet breakfast and dinner were all awesome. Zero complaints except the juices were a little meh and seemed to be too sweet. That was our only tiny tiny complaint.

Plenty to do and see. All clean and pristine if you asked me. Then again I have never stepped foot on a cruise ship before so I have nothing to compare with haha.

We were on the Liberty for our third cruise and second on Carnival, and she had just left drydock with all the FunShip 2.0 enhancements brand new. Needless to say, we were all blown away by Guy's Burger Joint, Blue Iguana Cantina, the Red Frog and Blue Iguana bars, etc.

This was back before Liberty's engine issue, so we had a great, long itinerary, too. San Juan, St. Thomas, HMC (which we missed) and Grand Turk. Great port times at each stop and my first visit ever to Grand Turk, which has become one of my favorite spots in the world.

Yep. I've got a lot of great memories from that ship and that journey. :)

Diamonds Steakhouse was a favorite. Service, food, atmosphere: all exceeded HAL's Pinnacle Grill. Go on the first night and you will be able to get a 50% discount off a bottle of wine, And, the wine was good as well.

Excellent entertainment and music. While The Towel Animal Theater is meant for children, as a senior citizen, I enjoyed it.

I enjoyed having the option of ordering a Room Service Continental Breakfast for the morning of disembarkation. Carnival did not used to do this; I like it because it prevents having to experience the chaos of the Buffet on the final morning.

The Liberty is one of our favorite ships have sailed her 3 times and have her booked for April for my daughters 21st birthday. Steakhouse is a must for us usually the first night and last night.

Love the Alchemy bar for before dinner cocktails. Ship has a nice lay out easy to navigate.