Dream- Halloween Cruise- Shows

Sunkissed Mommy

We are sailing on one of the first Halloween on the High Seas cruises for 2018. I noticed, based on past HoHS cruises that they drop one of the shows and do a Halloween thing in the theater. Beauty and the Beast wasn't onboard last year. Do you think they'll still have Beauty and the Beast during a HoHS cruise? Which show would they likely drop?

Crossing my fingers they don't drop Beauty and the Beast!

We are sailing on one of the first Halloween on the High Seas cruises for 2018. I noticed, based on past HoHS cruises that they drop one of the shows and do a Halloween thing in the theater. Beauty and the Beast wasn't onboard last year. Do you think they'll still have Beauty and the Beast during a HoHS cruise? Which show would they likely drop?

Crossing my fingers they don't drop Beauty and the Beast!

What show did they drop in the past? That's the one most likely dropped. I wasn't aware they dropped any shows for the Halloween shows. Most of them are later at night.

The most recent HoHS Navigator is from last year, October 2017. On night two they showed the Nightmare Before Christmas in the theater (not the movie theater). Villains Tonight is the show that was dropped.

But on the Dream it's a new line up of shows this year. They've been playing around with shows... They've sometimes dropped Golden Mickeys and Villains and been doing Beauty and the Beast twice on some sailings. other sailings they are doing Golden Mickeys, Beauty and the Beast, Believe, and other shows.

I know it's pretty unpredictable. Just trying to guess!

The most recent HoHS Navigator is from last year, October 2017. On night two they showed the Nightmare Before Christmas in the theater (not the movie theater). Villains Tonight is the show that was dropped.

But on the Dream it's a new line up of shows this year. They've been playing around with shows... They've sometimes dropped Golden Mickeys and Villains and been doing Beauty and the Beast twice on some sailings. other sailings they are doing Golden Mickeys, Beauty and the Beast, Believe, and other shows.

I know it's pretty unpredictable. Just trying to guess!

Well, Villains Tonight is permanently "dropped". Beauty & the Beast replaced it. In my experience, on Halloween cruises, Nightmare Before Christmas was only run late (after the second show) on the designated "Halloween" day.

The shows on the Dream are now Beauty & the Beast, Golden Mickeys, and Believe.

I know they've been "testing" running the shows two nights now on the cruises longer than the ones the Dream does. So they are probably trying to see if they can somehow do that on the Dream also.

On a 4 night cruise, it's still possible to do all three shows and Nightmare, and Pirates night. They typically have the Halloween activities during the daytime with the late show of Nightmare. But do Pirate night in the evening.

On a 3 night cruise a little more of a problem, but still do-able. 3 regular shows, one day/night of Halloween, and one night of Pirate.

Hard to say what show, if any may be dropped if DCL wants to. IMO, Believe would be a good candidate.