Spa on Journey

LBM7189

• 2 months later...

Thank you so much! Looking forward to a nice massage!

This is the one on Quest right now and I’m guessing it will be the same on Journey. Cleopatra's Secrets special port day deal at $159 is recommended!

Phil

234aeb6efe0506d456aa582b7aad4651.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Can anyone tell me if the sales pitch for products at the end of your treatment is really bad? I love the spa treatments but I find myself dreading the sales pitch the whole time. I got the Fire and Ice pedi/mani on my last Princess cruise because I didn't have time to get my nails done before we left and I was desperate. Thankfully, my nail tech was getting off the ship at the next stop and didn't care about selling anything. The lady next to me got harassed pretty much the whole time by her person.

It is access to the hot tub and deck. There are supposed to be a limited number sold to keep numbers down as some suites also have access. We have always bought one but noticed it was crowded on our last one. On an earlier thread I mused about whether people were using the area without paying resulting in the increased crowds.

It is access to the hot tub and deck. There are supposed to be a limited number sold to keep numbers down as some suites also have access. We have always bought one but noticed it was crowded on our last one. On an earlier thread I mused about whether people were using the area without paying resulting in the increased crowds.

If it does get crowded it’s worth mentioning it to the Spa Manager. I did that once. Just a passing comment that it was always busy. They started policing it and the deck became quieter.

Phil

Thank you for that, and also Phil's input. I guess as you both spend time there and buy a pass that you think it is worth it.

Lynne :)

We have enjoyed the warmth of the tub during a cooler cruise to Norway, the deck space on a Med and Caribbean cruise. It is also partially covered if it rains. The vantage point is lovely - full glass panels out to sea.

• 2 weeks later...

Do the Club Continent suites have included access to the Thelassotherapy Pool and private sun deck at the front of deck 9?

Or are those included only for the higher-level (World, Ocean, and Spa) suites?

Melissa

Do the Club Continent suites have included access to the Thelassotherapy Pool and private sun deck at the front of deck 9?

Or are those included only for the higher-level (World, Ocean, and Spa) suites?

Melissa

Yes you can use them. i am sure you are allowed to as that rule not changed.

We are sailing on the Quest. Do you buy this Thalasso Pass before you board or once on board? What is the approximate cost? thanks

Buy it when you board and don’t leave it too long because they do restrict the number sold per cruise. It’s $99 per person for the cruise and I think $175 as a pass for a couple.

Phil