African Wildlife & Azamara

BBMacLaird

We will be joining the Feb cruise and ca not decide on which extra tour safari. Always wanted to go to Kruger reserve but also see Victoria Falls.

Micato tours is one of the top companies, good choice

Hi,

We're booked on the December 28,2019 -24 days from Mumbai to Cape Town, and then on the Victoria Falls and Botswana post safari. It's a trip of a lifetime for us and we are beyond excited!!! :D

In Vic Falls I highly recommend the helicopter tour [you can't appreciate the Falls from the ground] and Lion Encounter. See my blog (Saturday May 12 and Sunday May 13) for details: https://jazzbeauxafricansafari2018.wordpress.com

Bonnie, is it possible to get more information on the Micato add-on? There is a price shown as “From $xx,xxx” but no price for individual cabin categories. Also, how many people can Micato handle from the ship? I know the Perry Golf cruises sell out the Golf packages.

I did ask for more information, but got a very thick brochure from Micato which did not include information on the cruises, nor did I find it on their website.

It looks exciting!

Thanks,

Cheryl

Bonnie, is it possible to get more information on the Micato add-on? There is a price shown as “From $xx,xxx” but no price for individual cabin categories. Also, how many people can Micato handle from the ship? I know the Perry Golf cruises sell out the Golf packages.

I did ask for more information, but got a very thick brochure from Micato which did not include information on the cruises, nor did I find it on their website.

It looks exciting!

Thanks,

Cheryl

Hi Cheryl, I'll ask our tour department for a further explanation for you, and also see if they can't fill in the blanks... $xx,xxx!! Sorry about that!

Our latest blog is on African Wildlife...where to find it, how to photograph it, and how to save it!

Azamara will be sailing Africa, and offering pre- and post-cruise tours, starting late 2019. Are you planning on joining us?

https://www.azamaraclubcruises.com/blog/big-five-and-beyond-wild-african-wildlife

Hi Bonnie

We'll be new to Azamara when we cruise Lisbon to Cape Town in November 2020. Love to stay in South Africa post cruise. Ideas?

Also, where do you think our Azamazing evening will be?

Stephen & Eileen

Hi Bonnie

We'll be new to Azamara when we cruise Lisbon to Cape Town in November 2020. Love to stay in South Africa post cruise. Ideas?

Also, where do you think our Azamazing evening will be?

Stephen & Eileen

It’s too early to know as I’m sure our team is still planning your Azamazing Evening.

It looks exciting!

Thanks,

Cheryl

Hi Cheryl,

I asked our tour department and they recommend contacting our call center for specific cabin pricing since Land/Sea packages cannot be booked online. The call center is equipped with day-by-day itineraries for each package in case you have specific questions.

Good summary. The really best way to see "Africa" is on a land tour: the pre or post tours either with Azamara or easily arranged privately. Being in the "bush" so to speak provides a unique perspective on the wildlife, the human life "Masai tribes" and Oldupair (Oduvai) Gorge, and the great savanna which extends from northern Kenya south through Tanzania. Not only take a good camera with a long zoom lens you know how to use, take hold a dozen data cards. They fill quickly. The, as the article says, sort the images afterwards.