Urgent question for Bonnie

sarahuk

Hi Bonnie,

We have tickets to visit Pursuit at Southampton on 31st July. I have received an email from Eventbrite re Azamara asking for our names and passport details. It says to reply to the email.

The email address that it came from is - Azamara Club Cruises <noreply@eventbrite.com

As it is "noreply" I did not know if replies are monitored?

When I try the reply button, the address changes to itopintzis@azamara.com

Is this a genuine email??

I ask because it is asking for our passport details so I am wary.

Thanks

Sarah

Hi Bonnie,

We have tickets to visit Pursuit at Southampton on 31st July. I have received an email from Eventbrite re Azamara asking for our names and passport details. It says to reply to the email.

The email address that it came from is - Azamara Club Cruises <noreply@eventbrite.com

As it is "noreply" I did not know if replies are monitored?

When I try the reply button, the address changes to itopintzis@azamara.com

Is this a genuine email??

I ask because it is asking for our passport details so I am wary.

Thanks

Sarah

Good question Sarah,

I have received the same email request for the Pursuit visit in Belfast on 26th July.

It also asks for dietary requirements, when we were originally told no food or refreshments would be served.

It does look genuine, however, I share your concerns.

Same here for the 31st July, but I understood the visit would include lunch - presumably why they are asking the dietary question.

I am happy to send my details but am wondering if we will receive any more information in regard to parking etc. I guess those on the earlier visit might be able to give some guidance.

There is a contact the organiser button - so might try that tomorrow.

I have no idea how many of us are invited.

CC71, whereabouts are you?

Mrs Miggins, where in Surrey are you?

We’ll be driving down from near Junction 3 of M3.

Corinne.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I have no idea how many of us are invited.

CC71, whereabouts are you?

Mrs Miggins, where in Surrey are you?

We’ll be driving down from near Junction 3 of M3.

Corinne.

Corinne, we are driving from South Leicestershire and have booked a hotel for the Monday evening given that it’s quite a drive for us. We are very much looking forward to it and to meeting everyone.

Claire

Hi Sarah, Sorry for the delay. I'm based in California, so the quickest way to get urgent answers to questions specific to your market is to call the UK office, or write to our UK MD Richard Twynam. rtwynam@azamara.com. But it sounds like you've had your questions answered by the CC community. Enjoy the ship visit!

Good question Sarah,

I have received the same email request for the Pursuit visit in Belfast on 26th July.

It also asks for dietary requirements, when we were originally told no food or refreshments would be served.

It does look genuine, however, I share your concerns.

Hi norn iron, I think I read somewhere that refreshments would be served on the Belfast visit and lunch in Southampton. Have you any info on parking in Belfast? Thanks

Hi Corinne,

We live in Frimley Green so will also be joining at Junction 3. Look forward to seeing you.

By the way I assume we have to take our passports.

Anyway looking forward to a lovely day, despite an early start.

Pam

It was confirmed to me that we do have to take our passports.

We are also going on 31st July and we are driving from Staffordshire. Looking forward to the visit

Hi Corinne,

We live in Frimley Green so will also be joining at Junction 3. Look forward to seeing you.

By the way I assume we have to take our passports.

Anyway looking forward to a lovely day, despite an early start.

Pam

So close Pam. We’re in Windlesham.

See you there. [emoji3]

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Hi norn iron, I think I read somewhere that refreshments would be served on the Belfast visit and lunch in Southampton. Have you any info on parking in Belfast? Thanks

Hi Vival

The details of the visit have been scant. However, on the email from Eventbrite requesting passport details etc there was a link 'contact the organiser' and from that, it opened up a page with more detail than I had seen before. I have attached a link for you https://goo.gl/eJ96sx

The parking arrangements on that page detail parking in Titanic Visitor Centre carpark where shuttle buses will operate. The pickup point will be emailed nearer the time.

I have replied to itopintzis@azamara.com re the requirements for visiting Pursuit and the email bounced back as undeliverable.

The original email I received from Eventbrite was from noreply@eventbrite, but when trying to return the email it opened as itopintzis@azamara.com

The email bounced back so any advice would be greatly appreciated.

I have replied to itopintzis@azamara.com re the requirements for visiting Pursuit and the email bounced back as undeliverable.

The original email I received from Eventbrite was from noreply@eventbrite, but when trying to return the email it opened as itopintzis@azamara.com

The email bounced back so any advice would be greatly appreciated.

norniron, you have her email address wrong. It is not itopintzis at the beginning but

ltopintzis@azamara.com

The small l stands for liz and is a small l (ell) and not an i or a capital I (eye).

Hope that makes sense!

She is a very nice and helpful lady and works directly for Richard Twynam.

norniron, you have her email address wrong. It is not itopintzis at the beginning but

ltopintzis@azamara.com

The small l stands for liz and is a small l (ell) and not an i or a capital I (eye).

Hope that makes sense!

She is a very nice and helpful lady and works directly for Richard Twynam.

Lottie A, thank you.

I did reply last week and if my memory serves me right, I copied and pasted the email address from CC.

I will try again with an L replacing the I ( in lower case).

Lottie A, thank you.

I did reply last week and if my memory serves me right, I copied and pasted the email address from CC.

I will try again with an L replacing the I ( in lower case).

No problem norn iron....hope you enjoy your ship's visit.