Azamara Pursuit

AllisonJames

The carpet shown is is different from the corridor on Deck 6 of Quest - which was lighter and had a sort of indefinite stripe sideways. Are the carpets different on different decks.

Just as an aside I am not a fan of the carpets, especially those in the cabins that look like someone threw dark brown paint over it. Of course this did not impact my cruise in any way - they just offend my eye a little. Since Pursuit is 'new' I was hoping that some of the less successful bits of the other ships makeover would be changed.

We were on Deck 6 on the Quest a couple of months ago and if my memory is correct, they have the same carpet as Pursuit. It was definitely different than the lighter carpet we last saw on Journey in March.

We were on Quest last two weeks of June on Deck 6 and the carpet was as Marinaro described. We were also on Quest immediately after the refurbishment and I recall several times standing at Mosaic getting a takeaway coffee and seeing a crew member on hands and knees to my left, trying to clean the new light colour carpet - seemed like a poor choice for a heavily utilised area.

I saw that new bathroom modules were installed. Anyone know if there are larger showers or shower doors?

Unless there are any reveals on Twitter we are going to have to wait for reports from the LCV visits on the 26th & 31st July.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Does anyone know if Pursuit will have an upgraded internet system?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Forums mobile app

I’m sure with all the major work being carried out the internet will no doubt have been upgraded, but will have to wait until the maiden to see how well it functions.

I’m sure with all the major work being carried out the internet will no doubt have been upgraded, but will have to wait until the maiden to see how well it functions.

I am doubtful they can do that much to speed it up without significant investment in satellite technology. Royal Caribbean's VOOM internet is lightning fast, but as I understand it they rent a satellite for the purpose. I'm not going to get too excited as to what will be on Pursuit. Whilst nice to have, for most Azamara guests it's just not a priority. They did upgrade both Journey and Quest prior to reimagining. It's better than it was and streaming of music and movies on devices has worked ok for me.

Phil

I am doubtful they can do that much to speed it up without significant investment in satellite technology. Royal Caribbean's VOOM internet is lightning fast, but as I understand it they rent a satellite for the purpose. I'm not going to get too excited as to what will be on Pursuit. Whilst nice to have, for most Azamara guests it's just not a priority. They did upgrade both Journey and Quest prior to reimagining. It's better than it was and streaming of music and movies on devices has worked ok for me.

Phil

Not expecting VOOM but as Tony said in a tweet recently Pursuit has more balls than the other ships, here’s hoping that the extra one on deck 11 will make a difference.

b9360423ae888754f5cb4554ded9c298.jpg

It’s certainly taking up valuable sunbathing space!

This sounds exciting!!!

Captain Johannes told us that Haugesund will be a maiden call for Journey as well, the two ships will sail in side by side and dock bow to bow. Hopefully the weather should be good and it will be a good photo opportunity.

Not expecting VOOM but as Tony said in a tweet recently Pursuit has more balls than the other ships, here’s hoping that the extra one on deck 11 will make a difference.

b9360423ae888754f5cb4554ded9c298.jpg

It’s certainly taking up valuable sunbathing space!

As long as it doesn't block the sun up there! Haha. That's the new golf tee.

Phil

As long as it doesn't block the sun up there! Haha. That's the new golf tee.

Phil

It’s right where we normally have our sun beds so we’re worried they will slide off the top [emoji16]

No Photographs

The joining instructions for the visit to Pursuit in Belfast on 26th July have been issued today.

Azamara have respectfully asked that no photographs of the ship appear on social media until after 1st August.

No Photographs

The joining instructions for the visit to Pursuit in Belfast on 26th July have been issued today.

Azamara have respectfully asked that no photographs of the ship appear on social media until after 1st August.

Presumably then we won’t be seeing too many more pictures on Twitter from @AzamaraPursuit until the grand reveal on the 1st August.

Enjoy your visit on the 26th we have to wait until the 1st August before we get a look.

Still a few pictures coming through:

#FinishingTouches to the #Discoveries #Restaurant and we are ready to rock your culinary world. #LikeDryDockButWetter

0a97a612c403fba50d3c541a5d0f845d.jpg

Our last All #Crew Meeting of Wet Dock to a full house & Cpt Carl presents our #Laundry Master as employee of the month. #AzAmazingCrew #LikeDryDockButWetter

c300276c70aa6d6e122379ca4dbb5e69.jpg

b7f05dd976ec9d85b4b87ce5551a1048.jpg

Looking forward to seeing more photos of The Den, having received an email this morning :

"Introducing The Den Powered by AFAR. As a loyal member of Le Club Voyage, you understand how unparalleled destinations can inspire and broaden a traveler's perspective. In collaboration with our new partners at AFAR."

Looking forward to seeing more photos of The Den, having received an email this morning :

"Introducing The Den Powered by AFAR. As a loyal member of Le Club Voyage, you understand how unparalleled destinations can inspire and broaden a traveler's perspective. In collaboration with our new partners at AFAR."

But what did they tell you about it? What is AFAR?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Forums mobile app