Flower Arranging Class

steve1young

Does anyone have experience with the Flower Arranging class?I’m also curious about the cost.

I was thinking of purchasing a flower arrangement for mycabin (see page 18 for the Flower Shop price list in Cunard’s Gifts and LittleLuxuries Brochure), but I read somewhere that if you take the Flower Arrangingclass early on your crossing, you’ll have an arrangement to take back to yourcabin. It sounds like a great way to have flowers for my cabin, and learnsomething in the process.

https://www.cunard.com/Documents/gifts-and-special-occasions/gifts-brochure.pdf

Does anyone have experience with the Flower Arranging class?I’m also curious about the cost.

I was thinking of purchasing a flower arrangement for mycabin (see page 18 for the Flower Shop price list in Cunard’s Gifts and LittleLuxuries Brochure), but I read somewhere that if you take the Flower Arrangingclass early on your crossing, you’ll have an arrangement to take back to yourcabin. It sounds like a great way to have flowers for my cabin, and learnsomething in the process.

It is $30 for one session, $50 for 2, and you get to keep your masterpiece.

I also pre-bought the flower arrangement for our cabin during our first crossing. At some point during the week there was one day when several arrangements were for sale in the Grand Lobby at much more reasonable prices. I assumed they came from the class, but I'm just guessing at that. Since our second crossing was a RT, last year I decided to wait and buy an arrangement in the lobby when they showed up. And of course, they never showed up. This year I'll stalk the Lobby and try my luck again. Is there any logic to it?

I tried the flower arranging class on a transatlantic crossing (they don’t offer it on ‘normal’ cruises I don’t think). It was a guy named Mikey who ran it and it was great fun. Not the sort of thing I would normally do tbh, but I was really glad I tried it. You can either have your arrangement sent to your cabin or to your table in the dining room.