bonnie:azamazing night cuba january 5 10 day sailing

thatbloominplace

i have tried looking this up on the shore excursions and i don't see any listing. i have also emailed them and got a canned response that they received my email, but no one has responded to it.

if this is in havana i don't want to book an evening event that would conflict with this. how do i find out.

Tried the link but it doesn’t take me to Shore Excursions. We are on the 12/11 sailing

and we do have shore excursions but no info on when/what the Amazing Evening will be

Is there one showing for your cruise?

i found the link but on your cruise. it shows you overnighting in santiago where you have your azamazing night. on our cruise we leave santiago at 6:00. so i don't think we will have it the same night or place as you. oh well, hopefully it will be out soon.

i found the link but on your cruise. it shows you overnighting in santiago where you have your azamazing night. on our cruise we leave santiago at 6:00. so i don't think we will have it the same night or place as you. oh well, hopefully it will be out soon.

Not sure whose cruise you looked at ours or beachseeker’s. Thinking it must be beachseekers march, 2019 cruise as our itinerary has us arriving Santiago st 7:am and departing at 3:00 pm so long gone before evening.

i just received a response back from azamara. our jan. 5 sailing to cuba will have its azamazing night in santiago, like most of the other cuba sailings. it will be interesting to see the logistics of this evening event as we depart at 6:00 pm. this has not yet posted to our excursion list but was given the heads up by azamara's excursion dept.

i just received a response back from azamara. our jan. 5 sailing to cuba will have its azamazing night in santiago, like most of the other cuba sailings. it will be interesting to see the logistics of this evening event as we depart at 6:00 pm. this has not yet posted to our excursion list but was given the heads up by azamara's excursion dept.

I guess you will have an Azamzing afternoon😉.

Since we leave Santiago at 3 if that’s the port for our Azamazing event it might conflict with our lunch plans😂.

We're on the Feb 20th Cuba sailing which also leaves Santiago at 3pm. I'm hoping for an Azamazing evening in Havana. :)