NCL lapel pins

Allegro40

Does anyone know Georgena Austin? (Unfortunately, I don't know her CruiseCritic screen name.) If so, do you know how to contact her? She wrote to me months ago now, inquiring about possibly acquiring an S/S Norway Latitudes pin. I tried answering her e-mail (to glaustin@adelphia.net), but my reply keeps coming back as undeliverable. The fact is that I do have one of the pins she seeks (a few from that ship actually, along with many others from NCL, primarily Latitudes from various ships). I'd like to get together with her to try to work this out (a trade, etc.). Shoot!

Many thanks for any assistance any of you might be able to provide, esteemed fellow cruisers and NCL & Latitudes pin collectors! Steve (Allegro40@aol.com to write directly)

• 4 years later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Also would love to have an NCL Sky pin. Happy to pay postage, etc.:)

I notice there's an older style Norwegian Sky Latitudes pin currently on ebay. The link for the listing is:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Norwegian-Cruise-Lines-Norwegian-Sky-Latitudes-Pin-/370758071464?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item5652e734a8

Good luck and happy cruising!

• 2 months later...
I notice there's an older style Norwegian Sky Latitudes pin currently on ebay. The link for the listing is:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Norwegian-Cruise-Lines-Norwegian-Sky-Latitudes-Pin-/370758071464?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item5652e734a8

Good luck and happy cruising!

Thank you. I did see that on ebay. I don't do pay pal, and sure not giving out cash or credit card # to ebay sellers!

• 4 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 years later...
I have quite a large collection of NCL Latitude Pins. I have some duplicates I would like to trade for ones I don't have

Hi I know this is an old post but we have a few pins to trade

Extra pins are:

3 Star

3 Pearl

1 Sun

Pins we are looking for are:

Epic

Getaway

Jade

Jewel

Thanks Tom & Linda tunzafun@att.net