Post your favorite CRUISE PICTURES

c230k

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Obviously I wasn't on this cruise (wish I was!), but here's a shot of the Carnival Dream just pulling away and heading down the mighty Mississippi River in New Orleans en route for the Western Caribbean.

42644265922_686fc846b3_k.jpg

42644265922_686fc846b3_k.jpg

Trip...were you just in NOLA too? We were there from 5/17 - 5/23...watched the Dream sail back in on the morning of May 20 but didn't see her leave that afternoon since we were a little distracted on Bourbon Street. You can see our hotel in the picture you got (Wyndham, French Quarter). Great pic!!! Mine aren't great, but I loved watching her sail in that morning and got up early just to see her. I also watched Triumph sail in the following morning.

enhance

enhance

enhance

Trip...were you just in NOLA too? We were there from 5/17 - 5/23...watched the Dream sail back in on the morning of May 20 but didn't see her leave that afternoon since we were a little distracted on Bourbon Street. You can see our hotel in the picture you got (Wyndham, French Quarter). Great pic!!! Mine aren't great, but I loved watching her sail in that morning and got up early just to see her. I also watched Triumph sail in the following morning.

enhance

enhance

enhance

That's too funny! We arrived in NOLA on my birthday, 2 days after you left AND we stayed at the Wyndhym too!! Those are some great pics of her coming in. There was no way that I was getting up early to get photos of them coming in!

That's too funny! We arrived in NOLA on my birthday, 2 days after you left AND we stayed at the Wyndhym too!! Those are some great pics of her coming in. There was no way that I was getting up early to get photos of them coming in!

That IS too funny!!! We really lucked out with the room we had at the Wyndham with the great views of the Mississippi. We were on the 16th floor (1602, I think...down at the end). Happy belated Birthday to you!!! Isn't NOLA a great place to celebrate a birthday? That's the reason we were down there, celebrating the 50th birthday of a great friend of ours and a total of 8 of us were down there for that.

Did you get any flooding while you were down there? On Friday, 5/18, we had a thunderstorm that dumped 4 - 6 inches of rain an hour, flooding the streets. They were concerned about the pumps, but once the rain stopped, the water receded pretty fast, so the pumps were working. Other than that, we had mostly decent weather.

Royal Street from the Wyndham parking garage ramp, next to lobby:

enhance

enhance

That IS too funny!!! We really lucked out with the room we had at the Wyndham with the great views of the Mississippi. We were on the 16th floor (1602, I think...down at the end). Happy belated Birthday to you!!! Isn't NOLA a great place to celebrate a birthday? That's the reason we were down there, celebrating the 50th birthday of a great friend of ours and a total of 8 of us were down there for that.

Did you get any flooding while you were down there? On Friday, 5/18, we had a thunderstorm that dumped 4 - 6 inches of rain an hour, flooding the streets. They were concerned about the pumps, but once the rain stopped, the water receded pretty fast, so the pumps were working. Other than that, we had mostly decent weather.

Royal Street from the Wyndham parking garage ramp, next to lobby:

enhance

enhance

Wow, now that's some rain!! When we landed that Friday, it was raining but it stopped by the time we got to Wyndham. At that time, we were expecting TS Alberto to come and rain the entire trip but it never arrived. That was the only rain we ever saw and ended up having beautiful weather the entire time we were there. Hot and humid but no rain. We couldn't have asked for anything better! Had a wonderful time, even had a wild pig jump into out little boat when we were out on the bayou. Glad it was a pig instead of a gator! I was pretty bummed that it jumped back into the water before I could throw him on the barbecue!

27824582027_dcfd6c6793_k.jpg

42693492131_f45393d1c9_k.jpg