Just booked DiveGrenada

BillOh

I'm going to try something different this spring. I am the only diver in a group of 4 on our upcoming cruise. I found divegrenada and they will do a combined dive/snorkel cruise. I know this won't be ideal from a diver's standpoint, but I'll give it a try and report back next May.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi Bill,

I used DiveGrenada in 2016 for a 2 tank dive. We dove Purple Rain and the sculpture park. The Sculpture park was phenomenal and there were snorkelers with us on that part. I really liked the owners and the story of the place. Its on a BEAUTIFUL beach and has all the basic amenities. They provided transportation back and forth and we had plenty of time. Fun and relaxed group of folks. Hope you have a great time. Plan on doing another stop with them in 2019.

Hi Bill,

I used DiveGrenada in 2016 for a 2 tank dive. We dove Purple Rain and the sculpture park. The Sculpture park was phenomenal and there were snorkelers with us on that part. I really liked the owners and the story of the place. Its on a BEAUTIFUL beach and has all the basic amenities. They provided transportation back and forth and we had plenty of time. Fun and relaxed group of folks. Hope you have a great time. Plan on doing another stop with them in 2019.

Thanks for that feedback! I'll report back here in about 125 days.

• 1 month later...
Hi Bill,

Thanks for that, I'll try to remember to come back here and post a few videos or pics.

• 2 months later...
Great dive. Pics on Monday

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Thanks Bill, I can't wait. We dove with Aquanauts and were very pleased but haven't booked for next February yet as I was waiting on your Grenada dive review.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Thanks Bill, I can't wait. We dove with Aquanauts and were very pleased but haven't booked for next February yet as I was waiting on your Grenada dive review.

I'll get that done soon.

• 2 months later...
Still waiting on your pics.

I did post a few pics of the facility on my review in the Royal Forum. If you go to youtube and search dive grenada mccall you will find a couple of videos. Unfortunately I ran into a minor problem, I missed the last time with my gopro. I had a 32gb card in it, and I've never used that much video on a cruise, till this one. My camera filled up on my last dive, which included an 8ft Green Moray and the sculpture park.

I did enjoy the facility and the dive.

I did post a few pics of the facility on my review in the Royal Forum. If you go to youtube and search dive grenada mccall you will find a couple of videos. Unfortunately I ran into a minor problem, I missed the last time with my gopro. I had a 32gb card in it, and I've never used that much video on a cruise, till this one. My camera filled up on my last dive, which included an 8ft Green Moray and the sculpture park.

I did enjoy the facility and the dive.

Thanks, Bill! Unfortunately for us our last dive op., Aquanauts has lost their driver so they can't offer port pick-up at this time so they sent our info to Dive Grenada. We have been in contact with them and Scubatech and need ro make up our minds. How was the boat? The pictures make it look difficult to get back up or do they take your bcd and tanks from you first?

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

Thanks, Bill! Unfortunately for us our last dive op., Aquanauts has lost their driver so they can't offer port pick-up at this time so they sent our info to Dive Grenada. We have been in contact with them and Scubatech and need ro make up our minds. How was the boat? The pictures make it look difficult to get back up or do they take your bcd and tanks from you first?

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

I just removed my flippers and climbed up with BCD and tanks. They were good at answering email messages, but I do no they were closing down for a month this summer.