Happy Limo return to MCO-- what time should we book?

ccmcg

Good morning! We are booking our return to the airport for 10, and I'm looking at getting a private van service for our family. We'd like to stay on the ship as long as possible and not have to rush, so thinking we'll probably get off around 9:00. That's the latest, right? Then how long does it take to claim luggage, etc before you're actually outside the terminal ready to be picked up? I don't want our van sitting there waiting on us.

Thanks in advance!

Yes, you are asked to be off the ship by 9:00. At that point most other passengers will be gone and you'll probably go through getting off the ship, finding bags and clearing customs in 15 minutes.

Yes, you are asked to be off the ship by 9:00. At that point most other passengers will be gone and you'll probably go through getting off the ship, finding bags and clearing customs in 15 minutes.

That has not been our experience. We've found that getting off right at the end is a common choice and we typically encounter lines in the terminal when we choose an 8:45 or 9:00 departure....often 30 minutes in the terminal.

I'd schedule pick up about 9:30 or 9:45. Remember that you can't use your cell to call the limo people while in Customs, so you have no way to let them know that you are "stuck" in a long line.

Of course now that I've said that, you'll have no wait.

Longer waits on Dream and Fantasy than on Magic and Wonder......

in august, we got off the dream at 9:00 and literally sailed through the terminal...

there was barely any luggage left as clearly everyone had already gone through...

took us half a second to find our 3 suitcases...

no line at customs...

no problem even though we had an alien in our group (i love that term...so completely stupid)...

walked out to our car..

all told, took us maybe 10 minutes door to door...even managed to get an elevator without much of a problem...

the worst part was my full on crying as we walked off the ship....hardest thing in the world, getting off a ship...i wanted to stay on....