2019 Sea Princess Hawaii and Tahiti available as Auckland rtn trip

Another opportunity for Kiwis who do not want to fly. The August 2019 cruise on Sea Princess to Hawaii and Tahiti has had 3 days of an Ak to Syd cruise added , making the Ak/Ak rtn possible. This cruise usually sells out fast.

Another opportunity for Kiwis who do not want to fly. The August 2019 cruise on Sea Princess to Hawaii and Tahiti has had 3 days of an Ak to Syd cruise added , making the Ak/Ak rtn possible. This cruise usually sells out fast.

That’s great news, they offered it Syd (or Brisbane) to Auckland for April 2019, but I don’t think as the round trip.

Sure is...but heres an even better itinerary ...check out Maasdam in paradise..

https://www.hollandamerica.com/en_US/find-a-cruise/H8S28A/M861A.html

Never been HAL on their Damn ships, but looking closely at this one, if I can convince 'She who shall be obeyed.' :halo::hearteyes::') We have enough Qantas FF points for flights

Edited by NSWP

Never been HAL on their Damn ships, but looking closely at this one, if I can convince 'She who shall be obeyed.' :halo::hearteyes::') We have enough Qantas FF points for flights

NSWP if you do decide to do the Maasdam make sure you bring a couple of good books to read! and expect a few walkers around!

Also Maasdam dies around 9 - 10pm! ;)

We love the look of this itinerary and the small size ship. We have always been a bit wary of HAL as we thought it might be a bit too formal for us. We are easy going outdoorsy people who have cruised happily with princess to Asia and west to Africa as well as NCL to Europe. I know it's really hard to advise but for anyone that has sailed on HAL is it a lot more formal than Princess. Any thoughts appreciated. Just so you know we are happy to not use dining room on formal nights so no problems there. We are currently booked on a 2019 Hawaii princess cruise but considering this instead. Thanks to person who mentioned it.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We love the look of this itinerary and the small size ship. We have always been a bit wary of HAL as we thought it might be a bit too formal for us. We are easy going outdoorsy people who have cruised happily with princess to Asia and west to Africa as well as NCL to Europe. I know it's really hard to advise but for anyone that has sailed on HAL is it a lot more formal than Princess. Any thoughts appreciated. Just so you know we are happy to not use dining room on formal nights so no problems there. We are currently booked on a 2019 Hawaii princess cruise but considering this instead. Thanks to person who mentioned it.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

HAL no longer has "Formal Nights" but "Gala Nights", when the dress code is much the same as other nights, no shorts or jeans in the Main Dining room, or specialty restaurants.

I know it's really hard to advise but for anyone that has sailed on HAL is it a lot more formal than Princess. Any thoughts appreciated.

I've been on HAL and Princess and as far as I could tell there is no difference in formality.

Neither are particularly formal. Smart casual, long trousers, collared shirt and shoes, will get you basically anywhere.

We loved HAL and enjoyed over 100 days on board , cruising to exotic destinations with them. They cater to everyone and just like Princess can be as formal or informal as you wish.

The opportunity to visit some of these Islands does not come along often . Wish I was able to cruise again . Be there like a shot.:D