Philly area to Manhattan Cruise Terminal

steveku2

Three of us are traveling from the Philly suburbs to the Manhattan Cruise Terminal. I'd like to use a car- or shuttle-service rather than drive into New York myself. Can anyone suggest a good and potentially reasonable service?

Three of us are traveling from the Philly suburbs to the Manhattan Cruise Terminal. I'd like to use a car- or shuttle-service rather than drive into New York myself. Can anyone suggest a good and potentially reasonable service?

We booked with: https://kevinsmithgroup.com/ for our cruise in October. Pick up at the house in Willow Grove to Manhattan pier 88.

We booked with: https://kevinsmithgroup.com/ for our cruise in October. Pick up at the house in Willow Grove to Manhattan pier 88.

We also used Kevin Smith Transportation Group for our trip back in March! They were awesome! Well worth the money to not drive ourselves. We looked at other limo companies in the area also, but they had over 125 5-star reviews, daves limo had 1.3 stars!!

We also used Kevin Smith Transportation Group for our trip back in March! They were awesome! Well worth the money to not drive ourselves. We looked at other limo companies in the area also, but they had over 125 5-star reviews, daves limo had 1.3 stars!!

My sister and I have probably checked out at least 5 car services in the area. And even though Kevin Smith Transportation Group was a bit more we feel it will be worth it. The reviews are amazing.

My daughter and I will also be using Kevin's for our trip from the Philly airport to the house in Willow Grove.

Instead of driving into New York look at the stay and cruise packages in NJ. You stay there and they supply transportation to and from the port. The advantage of that is that you are not driving in NYC and you are in the area the day before and don't have to worry about problems on the Jersey Turnpike. If there is construction or and accident you could delayed for a very long time, for me it isn't worth the angst if it happens. plus 1 room will probably not cost as much as a private limo service.

Be careful about the "shared service" companies if the entire van isn't full you could be making stops at newark airport before or after your cruise.

Past few cruises we have stayed at a NJ hotel that offers a stay and cruise package. It offers a private limo service and will pick you up when you want to head to the port. Stress free for us.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Forums mobile app

Daves is $235.00 per couple round trip Philly to Pier 88

Is that private service or shared? I have never seen a rate that low to NYC. If it is shared then be careful, they will be making other stops possibly on the way up or back. One of the stops could be EWR(Newark airport) and you may sit and wait for a plane. Before you book ask will it be direct to the pier and direct home.