LGA to New York Princess Cruise Terminal

MTNestr

Should I arrange Dial 7 prior to when I will need them or do I just call when I’m ready to go.

Does Dial 7 provide transportation from LGA to Manhattan?

Yes, best to arrange in advance, and yes, they provide service from all the NY airports, including LGA . Same for Carmel Limo, another frequently used service.

Yes, best to arrange in advance, and yes, they provide service from all the NY airports, including LGA . Same for Carmel Limo, another frequently used service.

You should look online for coupons for Dial7. Always confirm the day before even though you prebook.

Thanks again everyone!

I think I’ve changed my mind and have decided to spend the night at Embassy Suites at 60 West 37th Street in Manhattan. I had enough points to make it affordable.

We will arrive LGA around 1:00 PM on 10/19. This should give us enough time to do a little sightseeing around Times Square.

In early October I plan to book transfers (Dial 7) from LGA to the Embassy Suites on the 19th and transfers from Embassy Suites to Red Hook Cruise Terminal the morning of October 20.

Anyone have any suggestions to these plans?

For many years, we have cruised Princess from Brooklyn. We normally fly into LGA (once JFK, because was sooo much cheaper,) Take CarmelLimo (usually around $40) from the airport to the Marriott Brooklyn Bridge for the night, many good restaurants, and easy to get to Manhattan, ask the hotel for a car to the cruise port the next day...and it's done...

For many years, we have cruised Princess from Brooklyn. We normally fly into LGA (once JFK, because was sooo much cheaper,) Take CarmelLimo (usually around $40) from the airport to the Marriott Brooklyn Bridge for the night, many good restaurants, and easy to get to Manhattan, ask the hotel for a car to the cruise port the next day...and it's done...

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

This thread has been quit; however I wanted to add a link about Brooklyn Cruise Pier. You can find the best way from LaGuardia, JFK to get to the Terminal. LaGuardia is closest; however, the modernization and construction involved can be a nightmare getting into and out of increasing the travel time. Cunard and Princess use the Brooklyn Terminal

https://www.tripsavvy.com/brooklyn-cruise-terminal-visitors-guide-1613372

Ramona