Extended parking at Cape Liberty

Greetings, we will be cruising out of Bayonne and using the terminal parking garage. Does anyone know if I can leave my car there an additional day after the return of the cruise? I was thinking of taking a taxi (or some type of service) to NYC for the evening, staying in a hotel, and returning for my vehicle the next day.

Would there be someone there to let me in to the terminal to pay for the car, and then someone to actually let me out of the garage?

Any advice is greatly appreciated - I did call the terminal but have not had my phone message/call returned!

Greetings, we will be cruising out of Bayonne and using the terminal parking garage. Does anyone know if I can leave my car there an additional day after the return of the cruise? I was thinking of taking a taxi (or some type of service) to NYC for the evening, staying in a hotel, and returning for my vehicle the next day.

Would there be someone there to let me in to the terminal to pay for the car, and then someone to actually let me out of the garage?

Any advice is greatly appreciated - I did call the terminal but have not had my phone message/call returned!

When are you sailing? FYI. Read my post #3805 from yesterday on the Cape Liberty 411 thread.

Edited by bayonnejoe

When are you sailing? FYI. Read my post #3805 from yesterday on the Cape Liberty 411 thread.

Bajonnejoe. Many thanks for responding along with the other post! I am going to leave after the cruise next Sunday and I will try to find a reasonable priced self park garage in jersey city and take the ferry over to nyc for the night!

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Bajonnejoe. Many thanks for responding along with the other post! I am going to leave after the cruise next Sunday and I will try to find a reasonable priced self park garage in jersey city and take the ferry over to nyc for the night!

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Check out the hotels in downtown Jersey City. You may do much better.

The OP'S question raises another question. Can you park at the terminal if you are on a repositioning cruise? Meaning the ship will not be returning to the terminal. Will they allow you to park and if so will the lot be attended?

The OP'S question raises another question. Can you park at the terminal if you are on a repositioning cruise? Meaning the ship will not be returning to the terminal. Will they allow you to park and if so will the lot be attended?

Here's someone's experience with the recent Adventure repo - https://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?p=56060652&posted=1#post56060652 Post 3797