7N mediterranean Magic - 2018 - Animator's Palate shows? i don't understand

CanuckonaBoat

I'm confused about animator's palate on a 7 night MAGIC cruise. Assuming I have dinner at Animator's Palate TWICE in one sailing - what are the shows?

-Is there a show in AP only on 1 rotation? if so - is it the first rotation or 2nd?

OR:

- Are there 2 shows in AP - 1 for each rotation?

if yes- which shows?

Thanks.

If you mean first seating and second seating, both get same entertainment of that night, unless the Cruise Director starts making announcements!

In 2016 I was on the Magic to the Norwegian Fjords. When we were having dinner in AP, we were having the black and white to color show, and Sorcerer Mickey ends it by dancing around the dining room to music. Well, the Cruise Director decided that he had to make the announcement about evening activities just as Mickey made his entrance! It was definitely funny to see the moves Sorcerer Mickey made to the Cruise Director describing both children and adults activities. Anyway, they made up for it another night when we got a do over of Sorcerer Mickey!

AP has 2 "shows" on all ships. On the Magic, there's the one where the room switches from black/white to color and has Sorcerer Mickey come out at the end, then the second show where everyone gets to do some animation. If you happen to have a 3rd night in AP, it will often be on Pirate night, which includes pirate-themed images on the screens along with regular pirate night activities and theming.

AP has 2 "shows" on all ships. On the Magic, there's the one where the room switches from black/white to color and has Sorcerer Mickey come out at the end, then the second show where everyone gets to do some animation. If you happen to have a 3rd night in AP, it will often be on Pirate night, which includes pirate-themed images on the screens along with regular pirate night activities and theming.

thank you! This is what i wanted to understand.