Shoe help please!

I have a gorgeous, brilliant emerald green cocktail dress that I'm planning to wear on formal night for a cruise that I just booked for next month. I'm having a really hard time figuring out what to do about shoes because I'm color- and fashion-challenged. Are silver strappy shoes still a thing? Or should I be looking for something else? I'm a really difficult fit and time is getting short, so I want to make sure I'm not wasting time looking for something that looks silly. :o Thanks!

Yes silver strapped sandals would be great ...this is time to find them with it being prom season now and wedding season soon. I have also seen a lot of “rose gold” which could look very pretty. Check Zappos or Amazon so you can see lots of options. I’ve had good results using the free shipping free returns options on Amazon

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Silver shoes will look perfect with your emerald green dress. I asked the internet to show me pics and that combination looks great. We all know that the internet doesn’t lie [emoji57][emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I don't know that they're a 'thing'? A trend right now? Gosh, who knows! I think if you like it - go for it.

I have a lot pairs of party/evening shoes by Badgley Mischka...but I like sparkle. ;):) Have fun shopping!

I would prefer gold strappy sandals with emerald green. (Personal choice)

Silver, Rose gold, pewter, nude or bronze would also be useful.

I have a gold soft leather pair with matching clutch bag that I like to take for formal nights.

Don't have much use for them at home..so a classic style that gets worn a couple of times a year.

My absolute best go-to cruise evening shoes are a pair of silver, low wedge-heel slide sandals from Payless Shoe Source. No straps in case of swollen feet, slide right on, sparkly all over, and go with everything except brown.