Movies on demand

jagsfan

We enjoy the ability to watch movies while we’re dressing and pick up when we return from wherever.

It’s a benefit of sailing on Royal and Regal.

Is that available on any other ships?

I know it isn’t on Coral.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I'm fairly sure that Caribbean Princess was only upgraded as it was supposed to get the medallion in March. Obviously that didn't happen but I believe the TV system was upgraded in anticipation of that change. We liked the new TV and the new system and would love to see it implemented fleet wide but I won't be holding my breath for it to happen any time soon. One can always hope though.

We enjoy the ability to watch movies while we’re dressing and pick up when we return from wherever.

It’s a benefit of sailing on Royal and Regal.

Is that available on any other ships?

I know it isn’t on Coral.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Diamond had them, a Emerald didn’t.

Were the TV's on the shelf or wall mounted?

If they were on the wall, was the shelf still in position over the fridge?

Were were in an HA window suite on the Caribbean Princess. It was wall mounted. I kept reading that the window suites had 2 TVs--ours did not. But we certainly didn't need 2 and I don't know how that would have worked out anyhow.

Were were in an HA window suite on the Caribbean Princess. It was wall mounted. I kept reading that the window suites had 2 TVs--ours did not. But we certainly didn't need 2 and I don't know how that would have worked out anyhow.

I found the 2 TV's to be a waste unless you prefer to watch TV in bed vs a couch.

You would have though they would have built in an audio jack for private listening.

Do you know if that was for all rooms? We are booked for an inside room and weren't sure if they only did the higher priced rooms.

The TVs were changed out in all the rooms--all have the newer large screen variety. Sorry, but I didn't pay attention to how they were mounted in the regular rooms.

Our last cruise in an inside room still had the small TVs, but that was almost 2 years ago.