Rome new Cruise Terminal

Chrocruiser

On May 18, a brand new cruise terminal will be inaugurated in Civitavecchia. It is time ! The terminal Amerigo Vespucci will offer very modern facilities compared to the one used until now.

Does anybody know wether NCL will be using this terminal as of Saturday 19 ?

On May 18, a brand new cruise terminal will be inaugurated in Civitavecchia. It is time ! The terminal Amerigo Vespucci will offer very modern facilities compared to the one used until now.

Which ship on 19? I can try to find which pier for you.

Which ship? Epic is pretty likely to use terminal 25

steamboats

Not really. Epic is always at the 12 bis and on May 23 she is schedule at12 bis south.

Edited by portofrome

Perhaps I did't understand the OP, but I think there is only one NCL terminal in Civitavecchia. The terminal may serve multiple ship berths but all NCL customers use the same terminal. I believe this thread is about that terminal being replaced and at what point in time the new terminal will be operational.

I hope so. On my one cruise out of Civi, it was pouring rain. Even though NCL handed out ponchos, passengers got soaked just going from check in to the gangway. "Modern facilities" would be nice.

Edited by IrieBajan54
add text

Perhaps I did't understand the OP, but I think there is only one NCL terminal in Civitavecchia. The terminal may serve multiple ship berths but all NCL customers use the same terminal.

There are no designated terminals in Civitavecchia for a certain cruise line.

The new terminal building is at 12. So if NCL docks at 12 they will use the new building (which only matters when you embark or disembark there).

steamboats

None of the websites showing the sailing list of Civitavecchia do show which terminal the ship is docking. It used to be on the websites but is gone.

The larger ships ususally dock at 25 as it´s farther outside. The new terminal building is at 12. I´ll be there next week but the Symphony will dock at 25 for sure. The Epic is in Civitavecchia a day ahead of us. But we have two other ships in port (Sovereign and Costa Pacifica).

steamboats