how to print luggage tags?

39august

How do I print my luggage tags, please? I have printed my Xpress pass, but didn't see any info about luggage tags. I must have figured it our for our first X cruise last Dec., but can't remember what to do.

Many of us have given up printing our tags, myself among them. The porters have blank tags and will write your stateroom number on them and attach them to your luggage at the pier.

As my cheapskate brother in law would say, why should I use my paper, and ink ? Not to mention spending any time on it ? just do it at the pier

But to get to your question, how far out is your cruise? The tags may not be printable yet.

How do I print my luggage tags, please? I have printed my Xpress pass, but didn't see any info about luggage tags. I must have figured it our for our first X cruise last Dec., but can't remember what to do.

The printable luggage tags are in your e - documents which will be emailed to you in due course.

Sandra

Approximately 45 days prior to your sail date your eDocs will be available for your reading pleasure in your Cruise Planner. At that time you can either print your luggage tags from your eDocs or click on the order luggage tags button in your Cruise Planner. Lately that has been a hit and a miss. I suggest calling the Captains Club desk @ 1-844-418-6824 and request they snail mail them to you.

• Like 1

The printable luggage tags are in your e - documents which will be emailed to you in due course.

Sandra

For the last few cruises we have printed them and put them in cruise luggage tag holders we got from Amazon. Works very well, no problems.

Cruise Luggage Tag Holder Zip Seal & Steel - Royal Caribbean & Celebrity Cruise

Sandra

Hello. As already mentioned, the tags appear approximately 45 days before your cruise. After logging in on the website, click on your reservation and half way down the screen there are four headings. Click the 'Before you Board' heading and on the left side under 'Pre Board' will be the 'Luggage Tags' option. Click on this and on the right-hand side when they are available will be the 'Print Luggage Tags' option. This will then open your Guest Booklet and from here you can print your tags. We are in the UK and no option to have them sent to us. We then print them, fold and cover with sticky back plastic, punch a hole and put a secure plastic/nylon cable tie to secure.

Someone mentioned the plastic tag holders that come with steel wire ties, we use them and they are great value. Still going strong on to our 4th cruise.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Thanks for all the info. Think I'll try my luck with calling and requesting tags. Then, if I don't get them in a couple of weeks, I'll try to print. Yep, too early at this point.

You're welcome. The luggage tags mailed to you will be the self advise type. Peel, loop and fold onto it's self. Your names, deck number and stateroom number will already be printed on them.

Someone mentioned the plastic tag holders that come with steel wire ties, we use them and they are great value. Still going strong on to our 4th cruise.

Thank you for the information. I have ordered some from Amazon!

• 5 months later...

Someone at Celebrity must loose a lot of sleep trying to make that web site as difficult as possible. Trying to print tags and kept going to Booket. Who wants to print multiple pages just for tags. I gave up and opted to have them mailed.