Entertainment on Bliss bookings

macfam5

Keep monitoring the web site. The first Alaskan cruise leaves on June 2nd and they should be putting the finishing touches on the entertainment schedule then. Once they have things settled down, they will open to all future cruises.

Was able to call NCL and book entertainment for Bliss sailing 6/2/18. Jersey Boys schedule is 6/6 at 730 and 1030pm and 6/7 at 730 and 1030pm

Thanks for the heads up - I too just called and reserved.

Can someone explain booking nightly entertainment? Considering my first cruise on NCL and wondering if you mean the shows that have typically been included on my carnival and RCI cruises are extra?

On the new larger ships (EPIC, Getaway, Breakaway, Bliss) you have to book seats. There are 2 shows that will have showings on 2 different days at 2 different times. Its not like traditional cruising where there is a different show every night at 7 and 9 pm. (This is still the norm on the "older" ships though).

Then there will be Howl at the Moon, and a magician or comic on the other nights which don't require pre-booking.

Who do we call at NCL? I am on the 7/7 sailing.

Call the general reservations number to book shows (may not be available that far out).

Right now,

Havana Sunday and Monday 7:30 and 10:00 running for 1 hour 15 minutes

Jersey Boys Wednesday and Thursday 7:30 and 10:00 running for 1 hour 45 minutes.

I think if they are going to put a 2hr window they should allow reservations at 5pm to allow for early shows. It never takes 2 hours when going to Manhattan room

I agree, it was pretty difficult for our party 7 to make both dining and shows work. With that said, they only a lot a 2 hour time frame for dinner for parties of of more than 4.

Just jumped on the website and was able to book Havana and Jersey Boys for our June 9th cruise. Of course, only the late shows were available.

Phone them. I'm on a later cruise and only the late shows were showing but I called and was able to book an earlier time.