A Redneck Review of a Caribbean Cruise: Reflection April 02-13, 2018

RedneckBob

hello bob, enjoyed your review also.....we were on the reflection in march, going again to the abc islands in nov...we also sat next to a window in main dining room, and have great service....

Well thanks daddyslittle girl. We will also be back on Reflection in November. Are we on same cruise?

WE'UNS sureeeeeeeeeeeee do luv yourn re-virews !!! Keep us a-mused :p Keep them reviews coming Bob !!

Mac

Hay Mac: your opprobrious behavior towards the perception that I lack English skills is over stated and not authentic :eek: !

What I am trying to say is THANKS !

nov 26th?....

WOW. this is a small world. We are also booked on this cruise on the Reflection. Really like the ABC Islands. I wonder if RedneckBob knows his ABC's :D

Great review. Love the humor. I am born and raised in Alabama. Gonna have to go find some of your HAL reviews. Keep posting, sometimes things get a little uptight on these boards. A little levity is always good. How about someone from Alabama using the word levity? Most of the time people don’t believe someone from Alabama is actually cruising on one of those big boats, much less wearing shoes.

Great review. Love the humor. I am born and raised in Alabama. Gonna have to go find some of your HAL reviews. Keep posting, sometimes things get a little uptight on these boards. A little levity is always good. How about someone from Alabama using the word levity? Most of the time people don’t believe someone from Alabama is actually cruising on one of those big boats, much less wearing shoes.

Well, thanks Gasdoc. Hi y'all!

Some a little uptight; that's an understatement. One time maybe in this thread but on HAL I said my first cruise was so long ago that my first cruise ship was either on the Ninadam, Pintodam or Santa Mariadam. Well someone on this hear CC board thought I was insulting Chris :eek:! Well I be dogged. Then another time after my cruise review on Oceania one CC replies, this review is not funny at all. Well my response was, sorry you can't appreciate it, for which I added; "Bless his heart". :D. Which part of Alabama did you grow up in? maybe we are kin.

:eek::eek::eek:. Being a little disrespectful are we.

As a Georgia Tech grad, we have Good Old Fashioned Hate for U(sp)Ga. GOFH

In fact you may be familiar with our fight song which includes a reference to that THWG.

When asked What’s the Good Word? The proper response is THWG!

To which, they should respond POE!

As a Georgia Tech grad, we have Good Old Fashioned Hate for U(sp)Ga. GOFH

In fact you may be familiar with our fight song which includes a reference to that THWG.

When asked What’s the Good Word? The proper response is THWG!

To which, they should respond POE!

Boy, all this "hi row gif its" is very confusing. wwwfla I did not go to Georgia Tech but I did go to that famous school in Alabama, The Greenbow Polytechnic, Trade & Farm School; very near the home of Mr. Gump. Our mascot was the boll weevil. And I thought this thread was about cruising :eek: