Where Can I Find My Detailed Cruise History

Atwell

Where can I find my detailed cruise history on the new and improved Celebrity web site? I found my Captain's Club points history with the dates and points earned on individual cruises but it does not give the name of the ship for each cruise taken. I wanted to look back and see how many cruises I had taken on each ship. The info used to be shown in the past.

We go to the Celebrity captains club web site

Nope, they "improved" the Celebrity web site recently. The Captain's Club section does have the listing of "points history" as I described above but not all the info, including the ship for each cruise, as in the past. I am hoping it is there somewhere and I have not yet found it.

We go to the Celebrity captains club web site

Sorry, I should have said, if you can tell me exactly where you see it on the "new and improved" Celebrity site, I would appreciate it. It was there in the past, just as you said, but seems to have been eliminated or moved to another location on the web site. I can't find it. As a last resort, I guess I will try to call Celebrity and ask them.

In your reservations, first appears you bookings, then your trips on hold and at the end your cruise history

Thank you so much! Yes, it does show on that page!

You click on "Welcome, (your name)", then "My reservations" and then scroll down as you said. I expected it to be in the Captain's Club section but it is not. Only your points history is shown there.

Case closed.

I went to the bottom of My Reservations and I see the Cruise History, but didn't it used to show the name of the ship, type of stateroom and number of points earned (both the old credits and then the points after the conversion). How can I see that information, or can I?

Nope, they "improved" the Celebrity web site recently. The Captain's Club section does have the listing of "points history" as I described above but not all the info, including the ship for each cruise, as in the past. I am hoping it is there somewhere and I have not yet found it.

Same here.

Thank you so much! Yes, it does show on that page!

You click on "Welcome, (your name)", then "My reservations" and then scroll down as you said. I expected it to be in the Captain's Club section but it is not. Only your points history is shown there.

Case closed.

Log in and from your dashboard front page there is your Captain's Club status and below it a list of any future reservations you may have. Just above it there is a small "view all reservations" link. Click on that and it will bring up another list that includes date of cruise and ship. It does on mine at least.

Phil

I always check my cruise history after completing a cruise, and print it out, because who knows when the Celebrity website may lose the info. I also keep a spreadsheet of each cruise I've taken where I do enter cabin #, type of cabin, etc. I find my spreadsheet, since it includes all cruise lines, very handy.

I always check my cruise history after completing a cruise, and print it out, because who knows when the Celebrity website may lose the info. I also keep a spreadsheet of each cruise I've taken where I do enter cabin #, type of cabin, etc. I find my spreadsheet, since it includes all cruise lines, very handy.

I check it now too. My cruise in December last, the points weren’t credited and this past cruise the number of points I’ve received is half what it should be. I’ve had mistakes before, but to be fair they were readily sorted out. Just annoying that you have to watch them.

Phil

I check it now too. My cruise in December last, the points weren’t credited and this past cruise the number of points I’ve received is half what it should be. I’ve had mistakes before, but to be fair they were readily sorted out. Just annoying that you have to watch them.

Phil

Thank you all who recommended checking your Cruise History after you complete a cruise to make sure the info was correctly updated. However, it seems you have to check in two places - in the Captain's Club tab (scrolling down) for the points awarded and the MyReservations tab (scrolling down) to see the detailed cruise info, including the name of the ship, reservation number, etc. Hard to figure why they wouldn't combine all the Cruise History into one location as I think they did in the past.

They should, IMHO, have a separate tab for Cruise History. Even the Site Map does not show where to find it - you just have to search around. They must not understand that Captain's Club members want to be able to access that data.