Adventure of the Seas, Adventure Ocean info (3-17)

You’re welcome. We haven’t sailed that class yet (soon! Lol) but it looks like AO is a lot bigger on that class of ship. I had one in 3-5 , one in 6-8, one in 9-11 and my goddaughter in 12-17.

The 4yr old was scared by the chaos, the 7 yr old went to every single session , the 9 yr old liked it but only went to the night session a few times. My 14 yr old goddaughter kept trying but no other kids ever showed up [emoji38]

I heard our sailing had between 600-900 kids so it was CRAZY in there :/ after the few days it seemed to quiet down in there

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh no!! My 12 year old daughter is soooo looking forward to being in the "Teen" group on our 6/1/18 sailing. I hope there are others that actually show up!! Thanks so much for the info!

Thanks for posting the teen information! We are taking 16, 17, and 18 year old girls on June 29th cruise to NE/Canada. Know my 18 year old won't be able to participate, but maybe the younger two will meet up with some other teens and they can meet up outside of the program!

So just to confirm they do have a baby splash pool on Adventure of the Seas? I didn't say that on the website our friends have been stressing with what to do with their 10 month old... he will be able to swim?

Yes the yellow slide area is the splash area that he will be allowed in.

Yes the yellow slide area is the splash area that he will be allowed in.

Awesome! Thanks for the info... they were gonna lug a small baby pool with them! I literally just made sure to potty train my 3 year old so he can freely go into the pools... thanks for the swim diaper tip... i will still bring them in case he wants to go on the yellow slide... the other one might be too scary for him.

If teens are struggling, try going to the free arcade teen hour when it’s offered. It seemed to be the one event teens actually went to. I happened to be walking through the arcade to pick my kids up during it and it seemed well attended. The games that are “free” are very minimal though.

• 3 months later...
My grandson is 4 and fully potty trained. Do I need to take swim diapers for him to do Splashaway Bay on Liberty of the Seas?

No, the only children that need swim diapers are those that are not potty trained.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...