INDI Bad news for Diamond and Diamond +

Ahh...John and Sandy...one of the nicest couples you will ever cruise with. Looking forward to spending time with them again in December and January.

He loves to give tours of his CL...Sandy's favorite choice of cabins. :cool:

Yes John and Sandy. You are right that they are some of the nicest people around. Flying across an ocean and continent to sail with them. Will be sailing with them in oct on allure.

Have fun sailing with them in dec and jan.

Sent from my SM-T217S using Tapatalk

We met John and Sandy last month. Actually it turned out that we were in their preferred room but they upgraded to the corner suite. Super nice and willing to share their beers with us. :)
You must have been in 1722 on oasis or allure.

Sent from my SM-T217S using Tapatalk

Now, the elites here aren’t complaining about their private room being too crowded to enjoy their free drinks, but complaining that the liquor you’re getting for FREE isn’t top shelf.

What I’ve never understood about this website - the most vocal and frequent posters are the ones telling everyone to search on their own and truly belittling those in a mob like mentality. One of you made a comment about sitting at a bar on a ship....so let’s see, one of the most entertaining and beloved posters here always scopes with his drinks in hand. But that’s ok. Right? RCCL is really trying to entice a younger crowd onto their ships. Those younger people are not going to be impressed with all of your status and concerns that your free drinks aren’t good enough. Nowhere in this thread are any of you bragging about actually PURCHASING this top shelf liquor you want for free.

Say what you want about me, I know I come across as a meanie on here and yes I do know that it’s important that you research everyone’s site history.....but honest to God, I feel SO blessed to know that all of you D D+ P are all sequestered in your little room. On the rest of the shop, we’re having a ball.

Hiya norm,

Thinking i know you but with a different name,you are anything but normal,must be nothing on tele and your bored out your head:confused::confused::confused:

Just off the Indi and it looks fantastic, plenty new things for guests and families. more later.

those D , D+ that have been on the Indi before will know about the two diamond lounges on deck 14.

This has changed the larger Diamond lounge has gone and been replaced by a Suite lounge.

This is only now available to Pinnical and Suite guests .

so D+ and Diamond are all now squeezed into the small original lounge.

when asked, the CEO said that I would have too book a suite if I wanted to use it.

Hope this board can get him to change this

Hi George,

Was you on Brilliance 2011 eastern med ?

I'm pretty sure we met the same John and Sandy a couple of years ago on Oasis. Probably the friendliest couple we've met on a cruise. He was disappointed that Harmony went to tubs in the CLS. Haven't seen him on CC in a long time.

John still posts every once in a while...mostly on his roll call threads...which are many. ;):cool:

Hiya norm,

Thinking i know you but with a different name,you are anything but normal,must be nothing on tele and your bored out your head:confused::confused::confused:

The only thing on television today is the wedding... no matter which channel you pull up.

John still posts every once in a while...mostly on his roll call threads...which are many. ;):cool:

Hi Pat,

We are still here. Sailing on the Oasis June 3, 2018.

Looking forward to December.

John

Nothing wrong with mixer material. Its not like I drink it neat

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

My quick cocktail consists of Smirnoff Kissed Caramel over ice but sometimes with a splash of POM Wonderful!!;p It tastes a lot like caramel candy!!

My quick cocktail consists of Smirnoff Kissed Caramel over ice but sometimes with a splash of POM Wonderful!!;p It tastes a lot like caramel candy!!

Mine is Orange Crush over a tall glass of ice.;p

Hi Pat,

John

Hi John...and Hello to Sandy as well. That would be her birthday cruise! :D:cool:

Would have been mine also (so cool we have the same birthday :D) if Bucky and I were not going to "the land of the mouse" for a four nighter, taking my sister and new bro in law to toodle around Epcot.

Have a fantabulous time and see you in December! :D

On Indy now and last night aĺl the crown Viking lounge plus the diamond lounge was private to diamond guests not sure if we had suite guests with us plenty of servers

No problem getting drinks

Aarrmuch diamond plus

I like her posts. They are to the point and not boring. A lot of posters on the various forums (none here of course) are super boring. Consistently. So it livens things up and keeps things moving. I'm sure Royal loves it.

I agree, plus Mom is REALLY smart, too! Never a dull post.

Hi Pat,

John

Hey John/STANMELB,

Looking forward to meeting you in the DL on Allure 7/22!

Hilarie/grapevine

We are D+ closing in on pinnacle, sail in a suite and get the drink package so I get to drink any where I want. Easiest solution to the problem.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Going to be a challenge getting a frozen drink or upgraded liquor in most of the loyalty lounges

Hey John/STANMELB,

Looking forward to meeting you in the DL on Allure 7/22!

Hilarie/grapevine

Hi Hilarie,

Probably will be easier to meet at the Meet and Mingle.

Look forward to seeing you then.

John

Going to be a challenge getting a frozen drink or upgraded liquor in most of the loyalty lounges

Hum. No blender for sure but generally, Tito’s is available in CL/SL with the Drink Package. Exception to this was Freedom.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums