Mariner Of The Seas Refurbishment

Following for updates! We will be sailing October 5, 2018. Hoping to book one of the new Junior Suites on Deck 11 that's being added. Would love to see pics of what these new rooms will look like.

• 2 weeks later...

Remember when all the "marine engineers" around here said they could never add a flow rider to a Voyager class ship because they were not designed to support the weight? Apparently they can add much more than flow riders and still not collapse the upper decks.

Following for updates! We will be sailing October 5, 2018. Hoping to book one of the new Junior Suites on Deck 11 that's being added. Would love to see pics of what these new rooms will look like.

I booked 1106 for our September sailing today. You should be able to book them now. After staying in the new balcony rooms on Liberty on Deck 12 I've been hoping Royal would put some Junior Suites on upper decks.

I booked 1106 for our September sailing today. You should be able to book them now. After staying in the new balcony rooms on Liberty on Deck 12 I've been hoping Royal would put some Junior Suites on upper decks.

I booked 1104 last week for August. Do we know for sure if these rooms are new and being added now in dry dock? I booked it assuming that they are. I tried to ask RCI and here is the answer from them. See screenshot.

ba94a6c055bf8297191ab3bb72bc64fd.jpg4fc30e35bc63b7bd835d9aa87b92ddc6.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

They cut space out if the fitness center to add cabins?

Yes, they removed the hot tub, moved the wood floor area from the starboard side to where the hot tub used to be, and installed staterooms where the wood floor area was.

Yes, they removed the hot tub, moved the wood floor area from the starboard side to where the hot tub used to be, and installed staterooms where the wood floor area was.
Well they definitely were not there last month

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk