Self-serve laundry room hours?

clucas1952

Anyone know what the hours are for the self-serve laundry rooms. Leaving next Saturday for 21 days on the Mediterranean and will definitely be using it.

I wake up early. At 4:30 AM on the Caribbean, Regal, and Royal Princess the laundry rooms were always open and I took photos of them.

25202844248_1e2c7d0240_b.jpgLaundry Rm

Howard

On the Regal and Royal they were open 24 hours. Last time on the Ruby closed at 10pm not sure when they open. did you ask on your roll call? Not sure what ship your on.
We're on the Crown Princess. I'd love for them to be open early since I'm an early riser. I'll have to try the roll call. Thanks everyone for the replies.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Forums mobile app

We're on the Crown Princess. I'd love for them to be open early since I'm an early riser. I'll have to try the roll call. Thanks everyone for the replies.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Forums mobile app

Pretty sure it is still 8 AM - 10 PM. Even though you like using them early, just be aware that the doors are oftentimes across from someone's cabin. So, if sneaking in during their off hours, just try to be sure to keep it on the quiet side. I've heard parties in there before with the doors propped open ... pretty sure that's not what you are planning for the early morning hours, though. Complaints will get those doors locked up for sure.

Pretty sure it is still 8 AM - 10 PM. Even though you like using them early, just be aware that the doors are oftentimes across from someone's cabin. So, if sneaking in during their off hours, just try to be sure to keep it on the quiet side. I've heard parties in there before with the doors propped open ... pretty sure that's not what you are planning for the early morning hours, though. Complaints will get those doors locked up for sure.

I think there are double doors to the laundry which really keeps the noise down.