Harmony of the Seas 5/12-5/19 review!!

We were also on that sailing (as well as the previous one) and had a wonderful experience....never encountered any rude crew members,,,,unfortunately, we observed plenty of rude guests.

The ship was beautiful, the food in Coastal Kitchen excellent, and the shows enjoyable.

I am looking forward to reading the rest of your review...I like your style of writing.:)

We were also on that sailing (as well as the previous one) and had a wonderful experience....never encountered any rude crew members,,,,unfortunately, we observed plenty of rude guests.

The ship was beautiful, the food in Coastal Kitchen excellent, and the shows enjoyable.

I am looking forward to reading the rest of your review...I like your style of writing.:)

Gil and Gail!!!! Its me Victoria we sat next to each other first row for Columbus!! I loved meeting you so much!! And all your stories! So happy you're tuning into my review, there will be plenty more!! :)

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Hello, hello, hello. You are delightful!!!!:D

We enjoyed talking with you and cheering for the fantastic cast of “Columbus”.

Hopefully our cruise paths will cross again!

You were wonderful as well!! I'd love to cruise again with you and keep in touch!! I'm on Facebook as Victoria R Amendolara!

-We stayed in a balcony oceanview stateroom, Deck 10-room 10562, on the forward side in the hallway right next to the elevator foyers.

We were almost directly below you in 7560. No wonder we kept running into each other, LOL. And since you didn't mention Mai Kai restaurant in Ft. Lauderdale I'll do it. Great place for dinner and a Polynesian show!

LUGGAGE DELIVERY:

No real complaints with our cabin. Awesome location right outside the elevator foyers (theres no noise from elevators as The mirror over the desk is large but could be lit a bit brighter but it was fine for what we needed, we brought a portable light up foldable makeup mirror. The lighting is great in the bathroom, the bathroom also has great shelving, nice sized shower with a little bar towards the floor to put your leg on.

Thank you so much for your review so far! I am sailing in less than 2 weeks! I am concerned about the mirror for makeup too. It looks like it is hung very high and like you said, has too low of a light. I think I am going to take your tip and get a travel makeup mirror. Is there one that you like? Did you get it on Amazon?

We were almost directly below you in 7560. No wonder we kept running into each other, LOL. And since you didn't mention Mai Kai restaurant in Ft. Lauderdale I'll do it. Great place for dinner and a Polynesian show!

Hehe thats true! It was not an official day unless we saw Michelle and Bob!! And OMG YES!! Mai-Kai is FABULOUS, highly recommend the dinner and show menu, includes price of show in pre fixe! Also they organize their gigantic drink menu by categories of drink strength, very helpful!

Thank you so much for your review so far! I am sailing in less than 2 weeks! I am concerned about the mirror for makeup too. It looks like it is hung very high and like you said, has too low of a light. I think I am going to take your tip and get a travel makeup mirror. Is there one that you like? Did you get it on Amazon?

The mirror isn't hung too high, its quite big and right over the desk but it isn't too brightly lit. Bathroom is very well lit though just nowhere to sit if you prefer that. This is the makeup mirror we purchased, got it at TJ Maxx! Note my ultimate abyss tshirt! Hehe d7cac7391af8e57dcadf875e9543788e.jpg

The mirror isn't hung too high, its quite big and right over the desk but it isn't too brightly lit. Bathroom is very well lit though just nowhere to sit if you prefer that. This is the makeup mirror we purchased, got it at TJ Maxx! Note my ultimate abyss tshirt! Hehe d7cac7391af8e57dcadf875e9543788e.jpg

Awesome! Thank you! I'm enjoying your review. Looking forward to reading more. You are getting me so excited to sail!

SaveSave

Awesome! Thank you! I'm enjoying your review. Looking forward to reading more. You are getting me so excited to sail!

SaveSave

Hehe glad to hear it! I'm about to upload compasses, once I get some London packing done more reviews will come!!

What did you think of Kieron singing at the pub ?

I adored Kieron. Hes gorgeously handsome, so very talented, and a really nice guy!! He hung out for a bit with my friends and I after his set, he played a wide variety of songs and we always enjoyed listening to him. Definitely a must see! He always played late from around 9:30/10:30-1am !

Good news everybody! I took a short procrastination break to get these cruise compasses uploaded for y'all cause it makes me happy reading your responses and helping you guys out with any tips! Some of our crazy highlighted versions were included, so as you can see we tried to do A LOT. And we succeeded! We love to be busy and do all the fun stuff, we never missed a bingo!! Let me know if you have any questions at all, thank you for being so patient! More to come! Compasses are located in this flickr link! http://

Thanks for bearing with me guys! Still in crazy packing mode before I leave for London tomorrow night, but while I had a minute I figured I'd post the MDR menus!! We got a bunch of diff things while we were there, food pics to come later but if anyone has any questions lmk!! http://

Thanks for bearing with me guys! Still in crazy packing mode before I leave for London tomorrow night, but while I had a minute I figured I'd post the MDR menus!! We got a bunch of diff things while we were there, food pics to come later but if anyone has any questions lmk!! http://

Thanks, those look mighty familiar. Same as what we just had on the Allure.

Did you happen to get any menus from Solarium Bistro or Coastal Kitchen? We may look at those for a couple of nights that we don’t like the MDR offerings. CK may depend on if we can get our friends in, since they are not in a suite, but we are.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Thanks, those look mighty familiar. Same as what we just had on the Allure.

Did you happen to get any menus from Solarium Bistro or Coastal Kitchen? We may look at those for a couple of nights that we don’t like the MDR offerings. CK may depend on if we can get our friends in, since they are not in a suite, but we are.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

We didnt eat at Solarium or CK. Solarium we didnt because it had very very small offerings, not a lot of options I felt. But they do have a sit down menu as well. The food looked good though we just didnt choose to eat there. CK sadly we were not in a suite but have heard only great things about the food!

Thank you so much for such a great and detail review....subscribing along, great work! Do you recall when is lobster night? Is it day 5 (San Juan) or is it day 6 (Labbadee)?

We would like to figure out when to do a specialty dinner. Will be on the ship in July.

Thank you!

Thank you so much for such a great and detail review....subscribing along, great work! Do you recall when is lobster night? Is it day 5 (San Juan) or is it day 6 (Labbadee)?

We would like to figure out when to do a specialty dinner. Will be on the ship in July.

Thank you!

Lobster night is the second formal night so night 5!! Glad you're liking the review thank you so much!! :)

We were on this cruise with you and had similar experiences with the luggage and safety briefing. We saw our luggage sitting lined up out in the hallway way down from our cabin. We just assumed they hadn't put them in front of our cabins yet so grabbed them as we saw them and drug them down. Maybe they weren't planning on doing it themselves??

For the safety drill, we were told to go to the Aqua theater but then it started raining and thundering so we were sent inside to the Photo place(Focus something). It was very crowded in there and everyone just kind of stood around or sat in the floor. We could not hear all of the announcements but they told us to watch the monitors. Problem was there was nothing on them to watch. We could barely hear the handwashing song. We kept waiting for the briefing to start, then we heard him say "this concludes the safety briefing and you may go." Lol, glad we didn't need any of that info.