Just back from Carnival Liberty

Hello everyone,

Apologies in advance as no pictures.

We took the 3 night to Nassau.

5 girls, 4 of us several cruises under our belts and 1 newbie , my mom, 77 years old.

I can tell you my mom is searching future cruises as we speak... She had an absolute blast in spite of having a slight cold.

We had balcony cabins 6379 and 6383, right across from the self serve laundry, never even saw the door open.

We were able to open the partition so we had 5 chairs and 1 small table and had plenty of room.

We kept the bed in twin configuration and I slept on the sofa bed which was very comfy. The linens and pillows are still wonderful in my opinion and we slept great.

The shower was always nice and hot and great water pressure. It had the usual shampoo and shower gel, and one small round bar of hand soap at the sink. We always take a bar of soap from home so just commenting for those that are curious.

There was some noise from the Atrium, but nothing that bothered us, even with my mom and sister going to bed early.

It was nice to see such great participation from cruisers in the Atruim parties.. Lots of singing and dancing.

We always found a spot to sit and play cards in the back pool area... So easy access to hot tubs.. Which were actually hot on this ship, bathroom, bar, pool and food.

The pizza was excellent and we had several pieces.

The deli had great potential and this was the first time I ever had a Reuben I could not eat, piping hot on the outside but the meat, which was piled high, was ice cold...but the number they were putting out was big- so no complaints.

The night shift pizza guy was the only unfriendly person we encountered on the ship.

There was no other food available after 10 ish except the pizza or deli or pay for order room service... And the lines were very very long in both places.

We found the ship to be clean and always saw them cleaning through out the day.. Yes, there is some rust, yes there was some crumbs in window sill in lido , yes the Windows could have used a cleaning but this was a beautiful ship.

Dining room had table cloths on formal night, not sure about the other night we ate there.

Still felt pampered.

We really had a great time.

My only complaints for this voyage were the lack of Liberty specific souvenirs... I always get the ship magnet and they did not have them. Due to language difference I am not sure if they are phasing those out or if they just did not get a restock before our sailing... As I spoke with a worker in the shop but just could not understand what she was saying.

The t shirt sale had 3 small tables... No medium or large available except in Princess Cay , which we did not visit.

Embarkation was a breeze, arrived about 30 mins before our scheduled time and was on the ship within 15 minutes.

Getting off the ship,was the usual mess...

I would recommend this cruise to anyone and her attributes far out weigh her flaws...

Thank you and enjoy which ever cruise you choose!!