Photos fromOosterdam's recent dry dock?

bjarrett7

Hello!

We are scheduled to cruise on the Oosterdam for the first time in November. I am very curious to hear from passengers who have cruised post dry dock. I am trying to imagine the atrium without a staircase! I am also wanting to share some photos with my daughter since we are taking her and her family on the cruise with us for her birthday. I am hoping to print some pics and give it to her in a card. Any help you might have would be appreciated.

Thanks!

Beth

• 2 weeks later...

returned yesterday from a fantastic 12 dat greek oddyssey on oosterdam, ship in fine shape, staff as wonderful as ever, will do a full review when i get a bit of time, there are some changes. Crows nest is pretty much exc tour area , board games if thats your thing are now in the gallery bar to name but 2. I have a few pictures also as requested and will put on here and send to the web site that has facts about hal, I can also email directly bjarret7 if you would like

We did a 12 day on Oosterdam, April 30 to May 12 in Med. I found the ship in great condition. I had never been on this ship so I am not sure I can comment on what is gone or changed. I found the shops area to be smaller than I remembered on ships and totally open and very bright. I did note you had to ride elevator or go to main steps to get from level to level in atrium but did not know this was a change as it looked quite natural. I found the small venues like BB Kings, Lincoln stage to be nice and gave options for entertainment. The crows nest was fine for me and I enjoyed the coffee type drinks although they needed more servers up there and offering even just beer and wine would have been nice. There are limited seats facing forward so it was a race to see who could get them...lol. I liked the ship, the service was great, the crew was very friendly and I had a wonderful time.

those who like games - these are now in the galery bar and not crows nest

enhance

picture not too good but they had risk, apples to apples , settlers of catan to name a few

hi majmom, yes pinnacle excellent, superb service, nice and slow so dont go if your in a hurry!!

crab cakes to start then the bone in rib eye for me - perfect, the other half does not eat meat and thorougly enjoyed a generous portion of ctrabs legs.

would highly recomend

did not go to sol de mer , but spoke to some who did and tey very much enjoyed it but there was a lot of food!!!