Restaurant near Tobacco Bay

Kroozen

Hello,

I last went to Bermuda 4 years ago, and I went to a nice restaurant near Tobacco Bay for lunch, but I can't remember the name of it. When we left Tobacco Bay, we walked down the road less than a mile, and we came to a really nice beach. There was a resort/hotel at the top of a hill next to the beach, and there was a restaurant up there with a really nice view. It looked like there were cottages/bungalows on the property, but we didn't explore too much. I tried looking at maps online to see if the hotel was on there, but I can't find it. Does anyone know which one I'm talking about?

Thanks!

Hello,

I last went to Bermuda 4 years ago, and I went to a nice restaurant near Tobacco Bay for lunch, but I can't remember the name of it. When we left Tobacco Bay, we walked down the road less than a mile, and we came to a really nice beach. There was a resort/hotel at the top of a hill next to the beach, and there was a restaurant up there with a really nice view. It looked like there were cottages/bungalows on the property, but we didn't explore too much. I tried looking at maps online to see if the hotel was on there, but I can't find it. Does anyone know which one I'm talking about?

Thanks!

The cottages sound like the St. George's Club. The restaurant probably is The Beach House at Blackbirds Hideout.