Hotel near Manhattan Cruise Terminal

Soozie-Q

Hi All! Sorry if there is a thread on this already. I couldn't find one. Looking for a hotel about 1/2 hour to an hour from

the Manhattan Cruise Terminal. Looking for Wed June 20 for one night, before our Carnival cruise. Looking to spend under $250, if possible & we will have a car, so will need parking. Thanks in advance!

Hi All! Sorry if there is a thread on this already. I couldn't find one. Looking for a hotel about 1/2 hour to an hour from

the Manhattan Cruise Terminal. Looking for Wed June 20 for one night, before our Carnival cruise. Looking to spend under $250, if possible & we will have a car, so will need parking. Thanks in advance!

Check out this website - https://hotelnparking.com/manhattan-new-york-cruise-hotel-and-parking-search.html

I put in one night pre-cruise stay on 6/20 to get these rates. A free shuttle to the port is not included on any of them, but it appears a taxi is around $40 each way. When you add the $80 to some of the room rates, you would be under your $250 max budget. Hope this helps.

Thank you! We will have our car & will be parking at the cruise port. We will need parking at the hotel also.

No problem, I was just giving you an option for the most economical way to go. I believe parking at the port is CRAZY expensive (I want to say over $30/day). Not to mention that I think parking anywhere in the city is going to be just as expensive.

Parking in the NYC port is $40/day. We stayed at a Hampton Inn in New Jersey that had a free park & cruise package last October and took and Uber to and from the port, it wasn’t expensive at all. I want to say our hotel was about $150/night, and the Uber was about $30? I can’t recall exact amounts, but the trip to the port from the hotel was 20-30 minutes, depending on traffic.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Hi pirate4me2, I was just going to ask a question about staying in NJ, we are going on a cruise in Oct and decided to drive and I saw the hampton inn with extended parking, I glad you posted price about uber, we were wondering how much that would cost. I think thats where well stay.

Hi pirate4me2, I was just going to ask a question about staying in NJ, we are going on a cruise in Oct and decided to drive and I saw the hampton inn with extended parking, I glad you posted price about uber, we were wondering how much that would cost. I think thats where well stay.

For your Sep 30 date trinityreservations.com has options as low as $153 TAX INCLUDED at Newark Airport. This is a reputable company that is very popular with the Cape Liberty cruisers. I'm seeing the Hampton Inn package at $222 with tax.